Justin Bieber

"Bodyguard" Accused

of Threatening Shopper

2/4/2013 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0125-justin-bieber-tmzA member of Justin Bieber's crew allegedly threatened a man who snapped a pic of JB Sunday night, and now police are investigating ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... Justin was shopping at a Best Buy in the San Fernando Valley when the adult male -- not a crazed tweener fan -- approached him and took the photo.

We're told the man claims someone in Justin's entourage -- someone he thinks is a bodyguard -- immediately, and angrily, told him to delete the photo ... which he did.

The photo opportunist -- who we're told is not a paparazzo -- felt threatened enough after the encounter that he called police ... but when LAPD officers arrived Justin and his posse were long gone.

We're told police took a report from the alleged victim, and plan to investigate his claim.

Justin's camp had no comment.

ramshead

He was 'mooning' some of his fans.

jude

Justin looks more like a girl every time I see him. lolol

daringsugar

Just because someone took a pic, all this broke out. JB needs to get over herself!

daringsugar

Gloryg7

My phone my property my right! Bieber if I take your picture in a store in public and your creaton possy trys to make me erase it. I will tell them to go get bent! I am NOT deleting squatt from MY phone! Touch me or phone and I WILL own you , your wack cars, your home, oh and YOYR bank account! !!!!!"

Gloryg7

YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. .... (typos)

my2cents

Are you sure this wasn't a stunt to get more sales at BestBuy??

Fred Thomas

He's just a fart passing in the wind.

Robert

be a cold day in hell when i delete my camera

Ken

If Justin isn't careful, he will end up in the slammer!! He needs to stick to doing music and hang around some better influences. He's heading down the wrong path at an early age. Hope he does not drag Selena Gomez with him.
He needs a wakeup call fast!

Spleetus

Who is this girl? The next George Micheal? WHOA!

Spleetus

Who is this girl? The next George Michael? WHOA!

chuck

really? someone i know was grabbed by the neck and escorted out of the bar by the owner just for talking to his girlfriend and when the sheriff was called they said they could do nothing about it and the police are really going to look at this! really?

Len

I have to believe that any female who dates him has latent lesbian tendencies. He looks exactly like Jean Seberg in Joan of Arc.

bev

This is nothing but a kid punk. I would have never torn up the picture. I doubt if its against the law to take a picture. Would this little boy just go away.