Lil Za

Plays Dumb

On Bieber Sizzurp-Gate

2/3/2013 7:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0203_lil_za_launchLet's play a fun game with Lil Za -- a.k.a Justin Bieber's new BFF and Ferrari-sitter -- called DODGE THAT QUESTION BY BEING A SMART ASS!!!!

Za was out in Beverly Hills last night -- still driving the Bieb's infamous white Ferrari just hours after getting pulled over -- when we asked him all about partying it up with JB ... surrounded by Sizzurp (a Codeine blend) and blunts.

It's clear Za has PLENTY to say in the video, but makes sure his answers go nowhere, by playing dumb and feigning the question, "What the f**k is sizzurp?"

Za then jumps in the car ... admits it's Justin's (duh) ... but leaves our photog with one last bombshell about the real "bad influence" in JB's life -- and it's definitely not who you think.

Jordan

Who said he was playing dumb maybe he just is dumb!!!!!

Laura

I seriously doubt if this guy has to 'play dumb'--pretty sure that comes naturally.

Michell

Justin is responsible for anything that goes down with his car. That lil $hit acts just like Beiber...Beiber just tries to hide it better. What a little arrogant $hit they both are and I believe that they bullied the woman in the gym.

Kraken

They should just call all of these leeches "Lil' Parasites".

nan

He not only looks high , he looks like he loves the attn.
Bieber is stupid, these people dont care a bit about him,
He thinks they are giving him street cred, all they are doing is taking him down .....
And enjoying the fruits of all JB hard work.
Too bad you cant buy brains

The Big Bowowski

all I can think to say when I see this picture is................DID I DO THAT? Haha..nobody under 30 would get that unless you know who Urkel is. What a pud. Thats the punk ass I saw on Wilshire and Grand in the white Ferrari yesterday in downtown LA? Damn, O was coming from Ralphs on Flower and 9th. I would have chucked an egg at him if I knew it was him. But He was to scrawny to be a pro athlete so I assumed he was a dope pusher and you dont throw eggs at the dope mans car. Damn, oh well next time maybe, except I hope Lil beav is driving

laffnbear

I doubt Lil Zit was "acting."
More likly he was trying to be "smart."

trini_angel

TMZ give it a rest...this 'sizzurp' story is sooooo played out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CloseUrLegsToMarriedMen

Such a loser and looks so rediculous w/ the ghetto toothpick!!!

The Honest one

Dumb Idiot...

still2easy

Such a lowlife POS

oleman

and who is this???? and why does anyone care?

YouDontSay

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Whocares

Lil looser

Greg

Trust me...he's not PLAYING dumb.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments