« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bar Refaeli Makeout Nerd

I'm a Sex Symbol Now

2/4/2013 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0204_bar_godaddy

Bar Refaeli
's mouth has the power to turn a regular man into a bona fide Casanova ... 'cause that geek she sucked face with in the Go Daddy commercial says chicks have been all over his jock ever since the spot aired.

The lucky sonofabitch in the commercial is Jesse Heiman who tells TMZ his life has completely changed in the past week ... and obviously, all for the better.

"I’ve actually had guys tweet me that they wish they were me, and girls tweet me saying they wish they were Bar.”

But the interest from the ladies isn't just from the cyber variety -- Jesse explains, "I have girls run up to me and take pictures with me, tweet me for dates.”

Jesse tells us his career has also exploded ... saying, "There are lots of inquiries coming in to my agent and manager, their phone has been ringing off the hook, but they are really letting me enjoy the moment right now.”

So what's the lesson here? If you're a struggling actor who wants to bang more chicks ... just make out with a supermodel. Works every time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

whocares

It would have made more sense if she tried kissing Sheldon Cooper.

whocares

Or Amy Farrah Fawler. She loves blondes

Shasha Lynn

It's gross, disgustion and repulsive enough to have to see two hideously ugly people like this repulsive looking guy making out at all. Somehow it is even more repulsive looking at this big fat gross pile of ugliness making out with someone (some) may consider relatively attractive. As a matter of fact, it's funny as heck how guys who are ugly as hell dont want to date young women who're ugly like them, and try to date attractive young women?

Lynn Shaun

It's gross, repulsive & disgusting enough to have the misfortune of seeing butt ugly people like this hideous troll making out! yet somehow it seems even more repulsive looking at this fat disgusting hideously ugly troll making out with someone some may consider attractive! In addition, its always boogled my mind how ugly people (and they know who they are) never wabt to date or befriend people who're ungly like them, why is that?

Glenn Waltrip

Listen to the commercial without viewing it, and then tell me the sound effect is that of a couple kissing. This was nothing more than a hoax.

Glenn Waltrip

This commercial is nothing less than a hoax. Listen to the commercial without watching it, I think you will then understand that the sound is not that of two people kissing.

G.

There is nothing sexy about Bar. Looks to me that she is promoting sex and trash. She is disgusting!

feelyourboobies

If it was muted it wouldn't have been so bad. I thought it was pretty damn funny though! Good for him!

jr

dear nerds remember hot bitches only like you for your money! ahahahahahaahahhah

johny

Have you seen the go daddy commercial tribute with a nerd girl and some guy? Check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVpUx8wDvCk

mr.jakob

BAR=MONEY........MONEY........MONEY,AND 0 RESPECT TO ALL.MONEY...MONEY...MONEY,AND 666 ON THE WAY TO TAKE ALL BAR MONEY.HA HA HA HA HA.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10