« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bar Refaeli Makeout Nerd

I'm a Sex Symbol Now

2/4/2013 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0204_bar_godaddy

Bar Refaeli
's mouth has the power to turn a regular man into a bona fide Casanova ... 'cause that geek she sucked face with in the Go Daddy commercial says chicks have been all over his jock ever since the spot aired.

The lucky sonofabitch in the commercial is Jesse Heiman who tells TMZ his life has completely changed in the past week ... and obviously, all for the better.

"I’ve actually had guys tweet me that they wish they were me, and girls tweet me saying they wish they were Bar.”

But the interest from the ladies isn't just from the cyber variety -- Jesse explains, "I have girls run up to me and take pictures with me, tweet me for dates.”

Jesse tells us his career has also exploded ... saying, "There are lots of inquiries coming in to my agent and manager, their phone has been ringing off the hook, but they are really letting me enjoy the moment right now.”

So what's the lesson here? If you're a struggling actor who wants to bang more chicks ... just make out with a supermodel. Works every time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Fabienne

Actually he was better than her in this. Kate Upton would have been the better choice. This woman seemed like a bored middle school girl rather than the sexy chick kissing a nerd. Fail.

Ih8Taxes

I used to like Go Daddy...until that commercial. I guess this is what happens after you've been dumped by Leo.

kells

That was seriously uncomfortable. I think bar like a lot of attention.

judy jetson

Gross.

vaporland

Remember a nerd used to be the richest guy in the world (B.Gates)

Kaveman

The decline of America my be slow, but it sure is steady.

BB not bb

I don't get it. The picture is so disgusting that I don't want to watch the video. What is the point here, that beautiful women have no taste? She did this as like a freak stunt. I think it is pointless.

That has been the trend since like the nineties where they would have shows featuring strong beautiful classy women paired with low-life slob husbands. It is just so annoying. Is this supposed to make men feel empowered to harrass women out of their league? Is it supposed to make women feel like they deserve nothing more than garbage no matter how great they are?

No one will ever say anything about it because they want to look nice and politically correct, but I think this is the gut reaction.

StarFleetVeteran

This was the nastiest commercial of all last night.

jen

sucked...stupid.....the funny geek commercial was the kid at the prom who stole his dads car....thats was funny, this commercial was just effin stupid and disgusting what ever it was about

Kaveman

GoDaddy is like $15 or $16 bucks per domain name - TOTAL RIPOFF in my opinion.

Nancy

That commercial was disgusting. Whoever came up with that idea should be fired.

Sylvixen

That kiss makes me want to vomit ewwww !!!!

Star Gazer

That commercial was gross, no point to it... was just nasty the close up and the sounds

jen

this commercial was as bad as beonc'e shoving her **** in front of the tv cameras, throwing her fake hair all around and being a black disgusting pig in front of millions of children, maybe when her daughter is a teenager some older guy will girate his stuff right in her face....she's a pig...

BB not bb

Maybe she did this to get back at Leo for dumping her. She is like saying she doesn't care how good looking someone is to make Leo feel taken down a notch. Maybe she thinks if Leo wasn't so sure of his looks, he wouldn't have dumped her for some other model.

I think all the sleeping around is really tearing away at Leo's looks anyway. He looks washed out and like he is losing charisma in that department.

Anger is a dangerous thing.