« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bar Refaeli Makeout Nerd

I'm a Sex Symbol Now

2/4/2013 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0204_bar_godaddy

Bar Refaeli
's mouth has the power to turn a regular man into a bona fide Casanova ... 'cause that geek she sucked face with in the Go Daddy commercial says chicks have been all over his jock ever since the spot aired.

The lucky sonofabitch in the commercial is Jesse Heiman who tells TMZ his life has completely changed in the past week ... and obviously, all for the better.

"I’ve actually had guys tweet me that they wish they were me, and girls tweet me saying they wish they were Bar.”

But the interest from the ladies isn't just from the cyber variety -- Jesse explains, "I have girls run up to me and take pictures with me, tweet me for dates.”

Jesse tells us his career has also exploded ... saying, "There are lots of inquiries coming in to my agent and manager, their phone has been ringing off the hook, but they are really letting me enjoy the moment right now.”

So what's the lesson here? If you're a struggling actor who wants to bang more chicks ... just make out with a supermodel. Works every time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nobrows

The sound was nasty.

Amanda876

Gross.

Cincinnati Sugar

I tossed my waffles from watching that.

Cincinnati Sugar

Actually, I was eating a pizza (not waffles) when i hurled.

Cincinnati Sugar

And that was the worst half time show ever.

I Was About To Say

That was the most disgusting thing I think I've ever seen and heard in my life, I too, puked. I don't care who that gross kid is and who was kissing him...he will NEVER be a sex symbol!

I Was About To Say

Note to parents....show this to your teenage daughters and you will NEVER have to worry about them getting pregnant.

amazinglybored

That man officially creeps me out and I feel sorry for Bar, the money can't make up for the creepy.

Javadude54

After banging a beady-eyed dweeb like Leonardo DiCaprio she probably didn't notice much difference with this guy.

trini_angel

That commercial had to be one of the most ikkiest, cringe-worthy, skin crawling EVER!! From his look, to the sounds made by the kiss, to her holding his face, to that crease at the side of his mouth *for the life of me my eyes couldn't miss it* Shudder!!!!!!

Michell

It made me throw up in my mouth a little. Gross!

Cincinnati Sugar

She probably drank 5 bottles of hand SANITIZER after that.....UGHHH!

MissAshley284

It was a tad funny how uncomfortable she was before the BIG moment happend.

BB not bb

No, here is the thing. Beautiful women get picked on constantly and harrassed. Every fat pig thinks it is open season to stare and be rude and forward around them, then act like they can't help it for only being human or some specific life form called men.

I am so sick of it. If you are pretty or skinny or anything desirable, people tell you that you are sick or stuck up or shallow or crazy or whatever. Why are attractive women treated with so much humiliation?

Thin models on magazines are not causing fat slobs to be obese. Not every man is entitled to whatever is female. People need to get over themselves.

I think she thinks it makes her look cool like she is not being stuck up. Having standards and taste doesn't make you stuck up, it makes you a woman of discernment. If people don't like it, tough.

Columbo

Hate it or not. Everyone is talking about it. Mission accomplished.