« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bar Refaeli Makeout Nerd

I'm a Sex Symbol Now

2/4/2013 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0204_bar_godaddy

Bar Refaeli
's mouth has the power to turn a regular man into a bona fide Casanova ... 'cause that geek she sucked face with in the Go Daddy commercial says chicks have been all over his jock ever since the spot aired.

The lucky sonofabitch in the commercial is Jesse Heiman who tells TMZ his life has completely changed in the past week ... and obviously, all for the better.

"I’ve actually had guys tweet me that they wish they were me, and girls tweet me saying they wish they were Bar.”

But the interest from the ladies isn't just from the cyber variety -- Jesse explains, "I have girls run up to me and take pictures with me, tweet me for dates.”

Jesse tells us his career has also exploded ... saying, "There are lots of inquiries coming in to my agent and manager, their phone has been ringing off the hook, but they are really letting me enjoy the moment right now.”

So what's the lesson here? If you're a struggling actor who wants to bang more chicks ... just make out with a supermodel. Works every time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Baller

No offense to the guy, he's now an established actor and presumably my equal regardless of his unfortunate exterior visually, but the commercial made me want to vomit. Bar is way less hot to me now..

Dante

The lucky sonofabitch in the commercial is 34 & looks 14...

Dziex

If she gets paid for makin out with a guy, that means she's a whore (prostitute), right?!

Lisa

I saw the commercial she sure didn't fake it that well she looked disgusted to me at first

Spicy mag

He prob wore a condom shooting that scene.

HH

The commercial grossed me out...... also, I didn't think she was all that.....

dennis

It was a real dude! I thought it was a guy in a fat suit.

J-Ro

I could barely keep my food down after that commercial. Disgusting! Didn't need the close-up or sound effects. I find it hard to believe that anyone REALLY wants to kiss him just because a supermodel was paid to kiss him for a commercial.

vriplazt

after 15 years of cattle call extra roles and bit parts brillo paddy dah phat jewish kid got his pay check,thats the magic of hollywood

Mayu

Seriously, Eww. The commercial made me want to vomit. Even if you're not looking, you still have to turn the sound off cause that's worse. This was a stupid, pointless and not even remotely funny commercial. Its like horror movies... just because you use enough blood and gore to make people want to puke, doesn't mean it's scary. scary and funny is psychological... if it makes you feel sick to your stomach, you're doing it wrong.

vriplazt

Phaty brillos did ten years in shing shing for that stardom go brillos go go go

vriplazt

daddy?

Carl

I didn't have a problem with a fat nerd kissing her, it was the close up that went on and on. You could have put Bar with the best looking guy in the world and it would have been just as bad.

Carl

I know I just posted but... I just looked him up. Holy crap! He's 34! I thought he was around 22.

John

my god..
I hope she got paid allot for this.
I want to see the guy who will kiss her again..