« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bar Refaeli Makeout Nerd

I'm a Sex Symbol Now

2/4/2013 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0204_bar_godaddy

Bar Refaeli
's mouth has the power to turn a regular man into a bona fide Casanova ... 'cause that geek she sucked face with in the Go Daddy commercial says chicks have been all over his jock ever since the spot aired.

The lucky sonofabitch in the commercial is Jesse Heiman who tells TMZ his life has completely changed in the past week ... and obviously, all for the better.

"I’ve actually had guys tweet me that they wish they were me, and girls tweet me saying they wish they were Bar.”

But the interest from the ladies isn't just from the cyber variety -- Jesse explains, "I have girls run up to me and take pictures with me, tweet me for dates.”

Jesse tells us his career has also exploded ... saying, "There are lots of inquiries coming in to my agent and manager, their phone has been ringing off the hook, but they are really letting me enjoy the moment right now.”

So what's the lesson here? If you're a struggling actor who wants to bang more chicks ... just make out with a supermodel. Works every time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Toilethead

That commercial almost made me effing puke.

Liz

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, if you get even that much out of that gross commercial.

kitnplayn

You could slap one million dollars into my hands right now, and I would still not kiss this guy. People who do anything intimate for money, whether they are a model, actor, whatever, are no better than a prostitute, selling their intimacy for money. Just because you call it a career, guess what, prostitution is a career too. They just don't bury their head in the sand and try to call it modelling or acting. Bar should maybe be called a prostitute model, or a prostitute actor. I am very proud to be thinking for myself, and not walking around like a brainwashed sheep, like those who think Bar is a model and an actress, when in fact, she is an oral prostitute.

LISA

I actually saw that commercial during the Super Bowl yesterday. I had to look away, but then again, I don't really like watching ANYONE making out. I'm glad the guy had fun doing it and is enjoying his new found fame. I think he's smart enough to know it won't last long, though.

kelly

I NEVER GRIL I NEED WOMAN

The TORCH

MAybe they should play this in Israel, not the USA!

jonny boy

This just proves that nerds don't know how to kiss. This was actually really gross to watch, yuck!

Cynthian

that commercial was just plain gross. I don't care who she is or he is - I don't want to see people slurping at each other.

LISA

Thanks for making me feel better, you guys. I thought I was a bad person for being grossed out by it. I don't know if it was the guy or the close-up of her tongue.

Meanie

Ewww.... just eewww. Some things can't be unseen.

mike

Holly yet, zone of a beach!

Reyna38

BARF BARF BARF BARF BARF,,,,,,, YUKK NASTY.. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS,

Lori

That commercial was nasty. Purely nasty. I don't want to hear slurp noises when people kiss in a commercial, no matter what they look like.

Kathy Harman

How dare that princess challenge Harvey with that smug little smirk on his face, regarding Lindsey Lohan's dept to Shawn Chapman Holly. I personally learned via TMZ that Lindsey owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to her attorney! How dare he act so arrogant about him being incorrect. Heis just one little minion of Harvey, and maybe this kid shouldn't collect his paycheck if he "knows it all". Harvey was kind not to take the weenies' $100 bet :). I can probably find the info on TMZ's website. ( that TMZ reported the amount that Lindsey owes!

Kookla

That commercial was beyond disgusting and had no place on tv.