« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bar Refaeli Makeout Nerd

I'm a Sex Symbol Now

2/4/2013 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0204_bar_godaddy

Bar Refaeli
's mouth has the power to turn a regular man into a bona fide Casanova ... 'cause that geek she sucked face with in the Go Daddy commercial says chicks have been all over his jock ever since the spot aired.

The lucky sonofabitch in the commercial is Jesse Heiman who tells TMZ his life has completely changed in the past week ... and obviously, all for the better.

"I’ve actually had guys tweet me that they wish they were me, and girls tweet me saying they wish they were Bar.”

But the interest from the ladies isn't just from the cyber variety -- Jesse explains, "I have girls run up to me and take pictures with me, tweet me for dates.”

Jesse tells us his career has also exploded ... saying, "There are lots of inquiries coming in to my agent and manager, their phone has been ringing off the hook, but they are really letting me enjoy the moment right now.”

So what's the lesson here? If you're a struggling actor who wants to bang more chicks ... just make out with a supermodel. Works every time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DeeMaree

For me it was the noise. The sound. Repulsive. Yuk.

Thomas Jefferson

!!!!!!!

Zutopia

Yep, chicks are all over him. Any chance for a whore to get her 15 minutes of fame. If you actually believe that hot chicks are after this guy because he is 'nice' then you obviously are not living in the real world.

get real

my nephew was in a Mac D commercial about 4 yr sago. ran during superBowl........ never got that kind of attention. lol................ so......... it must be her!

nitecrawla

yeah... but the lights were off....

Give it 2 weeks... he'll be back to his underground life soon.

kosher

Its okay, they're both Kosher.

chuck

worse piece of garbage ever......... nice work Patrick......... go daddy sure is low.....

get real

EEWW

SchoolTheRookies

Are you kidding me? I was grossed out by this commercial. It was totally beneath her to make out with some random tubby who looks like he's straight out of the movie Superbad for a Superbowl commercial. Idc who this guy is, he's fugly and that's the hottest girl he will ever kiss in his lifetime. Their is only one reason to for any woman to be interested in this man and that reason is desperation.

robin

totally grossed me out!!!!

KnuckleDragger

I threw up a little in my mouth.

TEAM LAMMY

I read it took 67 takes to get the final shot. Best job he'll ever have. Tell your agent to keep them coming

AlwaysOnTimeB

Good for him!! He had his moment in the sun and is getting some positive things out of it. Rock on dude, rock on!! Seriously though, could have done without the prolonged slurpy suck face.

M

He's got a pretty bad form of rosacea going on there. I hope he receiving some type of topical treatment for that, as it can only get worse.

Amir

Bar Rafaeli is a slut. This commercial portrays women as a commodity