Christina Aguilera

Finally Free

Of Ex-Husband's Junk

2/4/2013 1:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0204_jordan_bratman_Splash
Christina Aguilera
finally figured out a way to get her ex-husband's lingering crap out of her life -- by putting the house up for sale.

Jordan Bratman -- whose marriage with Christina officially ended way back in 2011 -- showed up to Christina's Beverly Hills pad today with moving trucks ... to clear out the rest of his belongings ... now that Xtina listed the place for sale.

It's a glorious day for Christina, because as TMZ previously reported ... when she and Jordan first split he took his sweet time moving out. Fact is ... Christina and her lawyer put the heat on 2 years ago, and Jordan moved most -- but not all -- of his stuff out 2 years ago.

In fact ... months after the couple split Jordan, Xtina and her NEW boyfriend were all living in the family home as one big awkward family.

Now after almost 3 years Jordan's finally letting go ... but only 'cause he has to.

Kookla

Yeah finally free to whore around!! If it looks like Snooki, smells and talks like Snooki therefore IT IS SNooki!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kookla

Who in the heck thinks this blind version of Snooki is attractive???!!! Just like it takes a full day to cover her narcissist mug with makeup, it takes just as long taking it off! And yet with all that cake of her face she's still a scary looking bitch!

BR3478

I don't know why some people talk so much crap about her weight. Not all women are skinny stick figures. Get over it.

What!

I remember when xtina used to make fun of Kelly Osbourne because of her weight back in the day when Kelly was merely leaving adolescence ...now the joke 's on her...

What!

Snooki and Xtina look alike cause they r both of Incan descent...

WCPM

something is deff wrong with them both

Jackie

the love has gone...i wish xtina will find her right man but never will it be matt

LetsBeReAL

Why is NEW emphasized? Just because she found a bf as quickly as the MAJORITY of men do after a break-up, it's awkward? Men find a new gf the following month after a breakup or divorce so women are jumping on the bandwagon. Next...

Rob

Wow what a bunch of ****ing haters. Praise CHRISTina GODuilera

michelle

Its a good thing that christina got rid of ex husband jordan, because really what does he do.

AnXna

Finally!? wow! it took time for him to realize that his stuff weren't on his boxers, well, Xtina should throw his stuff on the street.

AnXna

SERIOUSLY!? after 10 years engagement.... if I was her, I will throw his stuff on fire co'z I will not love someone who don't loves me, and god bless them

varon