Trump Sues Maher for $5 Mil

I PROVED I'm Not

Part-Orangutan

2/5/2013 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0204_trump_maher_doc_launch
Donald Trump
's mother is no orangutan-banger ... so says the Donald himself in a new, actually-filed lawsuit obtained by TMZ. Seriously, Trump actually filed this.

The Donald just sued Bill Maher for $5 MILLION ... claiming the HBO talk show host is skipping out on his promise to donate $5 mil to charity if Trump could prove he isn't the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan.

According to Trump, Maher made the offer during an appearance on "Leno" ... after Trump had made a $5 million challenge to President Obama regarding POTUS' birth certificate.

In his suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Trump says he formally responded to Maher's challenge with a copy of his birth certificate, proving he is, in fact, the "son of Fred Trump" ... who is not a member of the Great Ape family.

0204_BIRTH_certificate

Trump claims 5 "worthy charities" have now been deprived of millions of dollars in donations ... and it's all Maher's fault.

Anyone in the mood for a banana?

LK

K IF HE CAN AFFORD IT .
THAN MAKE THE DONATIONS .
IF U CAN'T AFFORD IT
YOU SHDN'T SHOOT YOUR MOUTH OFF .

LK

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS !!!
LOL

uliar

He's a douche and a clown. Donald Chump

TheTruth

Trump children, please come get your dad, he done lost his ape s hit mind, he needs around the clock care.

Noname

It was a joke! (key word) get over it! but then again, anything for some attention right?

enzo360

Now please confirm that the wig is not made of orangutan hair.

ashley

And Trump wonders why people think he's a total effing d-0uche bag moron !!! COme on now, this is down right stoopid , yea, I said it like that

bb

He may not be an orangutan but he is an orange-o-bad-tan.

Repeter

Only a dna test can prove paternity. The birth certificate only provides the names recorded at the time of his birth.... it's not biological PROOF.

I'm not a Bill Maher fan but maybe the next time Trump feels the urge to roll out his idiotic "birther" nonsense, he'll think about his own ORANGUTAN FATHER first & realize the whole world is laughing at his pathetic azz.

Ahhhhahahahahaha

I dunno, that birth certificate looks Fake as hell to me! ...I demand the LONG version, and statements from his college & college pals before I can decide if he is, indeed, not an orangutan

Spring

That looks like the 'short' version. Where's the LONG version...and it looks doctored doesn't it :) My birth certificate (yes I'm old as dirt...the season was named after ME) was typed on a TYPEWRITER...his looks like it was printed by a dot matrix printer...hmmmmm

Umm ok...

I hope Maher walks into court like the whole thing is a joke and Trump's lawyers hand him his ass. Hilarious.

Spicy mag

I can prove Fred Trump is part cantaloupe.

geincolo

Photo-shopped and very poorly done by the Rump Chump. Try again .

Ckblink

It's clearly a fake...they didn't have bar codes in 1946. We demand an original.