Trump Sues Maher for $5 Mil

I PROVED I'm Not

Part-Orangutan

2/5/2013 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0204_trump_maher_doc_launch
Donald Trump
's mother is no orangutan-banger ... so says the Donald himself in a new, actually-filed lawsuit obtained by TMZ. Seriously, Trump actually filed this.

The Donald just sued Bill Maher for $5 MILLION ... claiming the HBO talk show host is skipping out on his promise to donate $5 mil to charity if Trump could prove he isn't the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan.

According to Trump, Maher made the offer during an appearance on "Leno" ... after Trump had made a $5 million challenge to President Obama regarding POTUS' birth certificate.

In his suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Trump says he formally responded to Maher's challenge with a copy of his birth certificate, proving he is, in fact, the "son of Fred Trump" ... who is not a member of the Great Ape family.

0204_BIRTH_certificate

Trump claims 5 "worthy charities" have now been deprived of millions of dollars in donations ... and it's all Maher's fault.

Anyone in the mood for a banana?

still2easy

Trump is the biggest balding comb over bully ego maniac out there

TNJ

New York Consolidated Laws
Sec. 5-401.

Illegal wagers, bets and stakes. All wagers, bets or stakes, made to depend upon any race, or upon any gaming by lot or chance, or upon any lot, chance, casualty, or unknown or contingent event whatever, shall be unlawful.

Case Dismissed.

thomas shiverdecker

Why is the issue date on his birth certificate dated May of two thousand twelve Born in 46 but issued in 2012? What's up with that

whateveryou

I really don't care for either of these guys.The bet was actually funny, but Maher needs to pay up. It's for charity & he made the bet now stand by it like a man.

EasilyHard

Maybe sarcasm is too much for spoiled , phillandering racist azz bankruptcy filers

ddc

Maher is baiting Trump. We are all decendants of apes. This is going to be a debate on Darwinism. Snap!

Truth

LMFAO at Bill Maher who just got PWED. I knew his big mouth would cost him money some day.

Bridget

Oh I hope Bill talks about this on his show on Friday. I bet it will be hilarious. Can't wait. Team Maher!!!!

Truth

It's fun watching all the Obama kids get fed too. Trump in an old pro at this type of thing and you are just a bunch of dumb kids. Learn from the Master.

Gigohead

Trump is a sad sack of poop for not taking a joke case dismissed!!

HungWang

The day Trump dies, and I hope its really soon, I'm having a blow out party and you are all invited!

Miqy

No written agreement, so Trump will lose.

Andrea

I don't know...that birth certificate looks kind of sketchy. I mean, how do we know it's not a forgery?
No, no I definitely think that we should settle for nothing less than video footage of both his conception and birth and a list of at least 10 verifiable witnesses to the event.

p.s. It's pretty rich, Trump complaining about charities being deprived of money like if he actually wanted those charities to have money he couldn't just give it to them, ya know, living hand to mouth the way he does.

BigDawg

Bill Maher has a ten dollar mouth and a ten cent azz. I hope he goes broke fighting this.....

Glynn

Trump is the world's biggest blowhard. Sue me Donald!