Adrienne Maloof's Ex

Sues Chef

You Blackmailed Me!!!

2/4/2013 9:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0204_paul_bernie

Paul Nassif -- Adrienne Maloof's soon-to-be ex-husband -- has sued the former couple's chef ... claiming the cook blackmailed and extorted him after falsely accusing Paul of being a wifebeater.

Paul alleges in his suit ... Bernie Guzman plastered photos of a bruised Adrienne on his Facebook page, with text that read in part, "Adrienne Maloof was pushed to the ground.  Punched and beaten."  Guzman also wrote, "Now you know who and what he [Paul] really is ... he is a beast."  Paul says the claims of abuse are "outrageous and vicious lies."

As for the blackmail and extortion claims ... Paul says he sicked his lawyers on the chef, and Bernie texted back, "Stop harassing me...Have you forgotten I witnessed you beat your wife ... Kids & animals.  I have plenty of pretty family photos ... Some not so pretty ... Stay away ..."

Paul believes the upshot of Bernie's text is that if Paul made an issue out of what Bernie said he'd release more damaging pics and allegations.

Paul is suing for unspecified damages.

We reached out to Bernie.  So far, no comment.

Tara

Bernie's head is so far up Adrienne's ass he can't see his vile behavior.

Smoothie33

Ooohhh. Is that what was bleep when Brandi Glands-whatever whatever said on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? I wonder...

bagladey

Yeah, go Paul. If Adrienne can sue Brandi for speaking the truth then Paul can sue Adrienne's chef for telling slanderous lies. The person who gave him permission to post photos of her can pay his lawyer's fees.

KicksandGiggles

Hum... ya know $$ is tight when you sue the cook!! Who's next? The gardener??

lynkel

But its all true, at least according to a report TMZ did a while back...and we all know TMZ reports on nothing but the truth.Bahahahahah

Maezeppa

It's "sicced", not "sicked".

HoTMZ

Sometimes hired help can't seperate themselves from their employers more exciting lives. The chef needs to mind his own business. Wonder if he got a bond for spreading the lies.

LISA

Hey TMZ. Since we are talking about a chef on a reality TV show, can you throw me a bone and do an article about Mob Wives? I'd love to see what people think about them!

monie roche

didn't this twit email paul that he loved paul's kids more than paul did...this guy just does not know his place...if someone was working in my house and stepped out of line like this guy, i'd have him legally keeping a 500-foot distance from my kids...go for it paul...
by the way, this is the same guy that treated lisa vanderpump in a rude manner and bad mouthed lisa long before lisa and adrianne's fallout...

RobinD323

Hey now, Paul I liked you. But you need to leave Bernie alone. Your boys are safe with Bernie around & you know it. He was only trying to protect your ex-wife. Bernie is a stand- up human being. He would NEVER, EVER attempt to blackmail you! Are you insane? Paul- We're done doll! I like you, never. How dare you sue a man that prepares cookies for your precious children? He cares for your family more than you apparently do. You need to drop your suit. Shame on you Paul. I hope Bernie turns around & sues you for intentional infliction of emotional distress

redd82282

I love paul so I support whatever he decides to do he should date a black women to shake s*it up...lol...good one

DaveT

Good sue the crap out of him, *false* accusations of spousal abuse are the single most commonly used false accusations in divorce, followed by *false* accusations of child abuse....against the fathers

klo209

This dudes craazay!! I cud see him doin that..specially after seeing how he gets in brandi's face in one of the episodes..plus Always expect the unexpected..

fifi

Awesome! This is a win-win! If Bernie is lying, as he is wont to do, he will pay for what he has done to Paul (& he should pay for what he's done to Lisa). If he is telling the truth, he will have had to prove that Paul abused a woman, children &/or animals, & anybody who does that needs to pay!

Jorge

Paul is sooo gross with his hairy back. No wonder Adrienne stopped loving his fugly ass. I believe the chef when he says Paul is an abusive a hole. Just the fact that Paul would bully the chef for telling the truth? Paul is the lying abusive jerk.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments