Frank Ocean

I Was Called a 'F**got'

During Chris Brown Brawl

2/5/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0205_chris_brown_frank_ocean_document_launch
Frank Ocean told police he was called a "f**got" during his brawl with Chris Brown ... moments before Brown threatened to shoot him -- this according to the official incident report obtained by TMZ.

According to the report, Ocean told police, Brown had punched him in the face after Ocean told Brown he had taken Ocean's parking space at the recording studio where the fight took place last week.

Ocean told police Brown tried to shake his hand, but Ocean refused, telling Brown he was in his parking spot. Ocean claimed that's when Brown punched him in the face. According to the report, Ocean said two of Brown's goons then jumped in to help Brown ... pushed him into a corner and attempted to kick him.

Ocean -- who revealed last year that he'd once had a romantic relationship with a man -- also said he believes he heard someone yell "f**got!" but he's unsure who made the statement.

Cops also say Ocean told them that Brown threatened to shoot him, saying, "We can bust on you too!" Ocean told police the whole fight lasted about two or three minutes.

According to the report, Ocean suffered a cut to his right index finger and a cut on his left temple. He refused medical treatment on the scene but was later taken to a hospital.

You'll recall, Frank wrote on his blog that he didn't want to press charges against Brown for the fight -- but according to the report, Frank told police in private he wanted to see Brown in jail.

HEY I JUST USED MY SISTER ACCT I AM 16

your ****ing gay People kills me. If you so dam proud of being gay then why the hell it matter. Your gay People think you going to get everyone to accept this ****. But I am here to tell you your war over. Every body not going to accept this ****. Why the hell if People do not like gays then that they opinion. I wish all your would go have your own Island. It get me all you gays sound a like it that some thing that taught . I going to tell you I do not like gay people at all. That some sick ass **** so do not try to make us understand it or like. So dam proud of it why the hell crying about. Tell you gays you not going to change **** on this earth. PEOPLE REALLY DO NOT LIKE GAYS AT ALL. PEOPLE DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ADMIT WHAT YOU DO NOT LIKE STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM GET OVER GAY PEOPLE NASTY ASS PEOPLE I CAN STAY GAY PEOPLE SICK **** I DO NOT LIKE GAY PEOPLE AT ALL PERIOD.......................

Sam Sunshine

So what? Or would you liked to be called a queer?

HEY I JUST USED MY SISTER ACCT I AM 16

GAYS PEOPLE IF YOU NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE THAN STOP IT NOT TO LATE NO BODY GOING TO ACCEPTS THIS LIFE STYLE EVER ,,,,,,

dale12

This dude is a Thug with an anger problem, and RiRi is gonna see it sooner rather than later!

Shaunie

He likes beating weak people. Hit my hubby and see what will happen

Angie O'Plasty

And now were playing the gay card. Isnt tgis over already

hummingbird

Chris Brown is a stupid Thug!! He is a useless human being. What is wrong with these young black Thugs always wanting to shoot someone? They don't care about human life. He needs to be locked away and kept from other people. He is a threat to society and a major LOSER!!!

tammy

why

princess gaza

why is Frank ocean screaming like a lil bi**ch to the cops really all over a parking space get a life

Melody

Frank Ocean can kiss off with his cry me a river statement! c'mon! give me a break dude. There
is no real evidence Chris made that comment.
PPl leave Chris Brown alone and Frank please
get a life!

MzDee2012

So he can call Rihanna a whore but no one can call him a fhag? Yeah okay Frank. Have a seat in the corner and think about what you have done.

BR3478

That word is as bad as the N word and anyone that says it should be ashamed of themselves!

Dan

Frank Ocean: Chris Brown called me the "N" word.
Frank's Manager: Frank that won't work, you both are black, nobody is going to care. Go with plan B.
Frank Ocean: Chris Brown called me a fa**ot!!

zilla

Man I ****in hate ***gots,they all need to kill themselves. leave Chris the **** alone. frank just mad because Chris wouldn't play hide the salami with him. ****in homo

Black

But you are. A flaming one at that