Trump Rips Bill Maher

How Dare You

Insult My Parents!

2/5/2013 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020513_tmzlive_trump_launch
Donald Trump has made it clear ... his legal war with Bill Maher isn't just about the money ... it's personal -- telling TMZ the comic CROSSED THE LINE when he suggested Trump's mom banged an orangutan.

Trump just appeared on "TMZ Live" and explained why he's confident he'll emerge victorious in his $5 million lawsuit against Maher ... claiming he doesn't believe Bill was joking when he appeared on Leno earlier this year and challenged Trump to prove he isn't the "spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan."

Donald says he vows to defend his parents' honor -- telling us, "What he said about my father is disgraceful ... and what he said about my mother, who's deceased, was in a certain way, even more disgraceful."

"I've never heard anything like that said about my parents ... who were truly great people."

Trump says he's willing to see his lawsuit through to the end -- unless Maher ponies up the money to the charities of Trump's choice immediately.

karen Benedict

I believe in plain speaking.....**** you Donald Trump and your sick animal killing sons.....Karen Benedict

KH

For a guy who is quick to hold a big press conference just to insult someone you'd think he would have thicker skin. He just proves what I've thought for a long time; Donal Trump is an irrevalant bag of hot air that wouldn't know class if it crawled onto his head and mimed for him

claudia

TOTAL FREAK!!!! From another planet and needs to go back to it!!!!

Ckl

Hey Trump,

When people call you a son of a bitch, they don't mean your mother is a dog either. Idiot.

Ckl

Hey Maher, How dare you insult Orangutans!!!!

They are more intelligent and have better hair than Trump

Kookla

When it comes to parents I get how it can be more hurtful than when it's addressed to thyself. But a lawsuit is jut his way of tyin to show everyone he can't be messed with

Kookla

Hes a duche lord

gkfjr

I,m reading these comments and I don,t care what color you are black or white and I don,t care how old either....when somebody open up they mouth about yo momma at least where I,m from you,ll find yourself killed or a world class ass whoopin...we don,t play that in the D....we kill for real....I,m just saying folks.

Ih8Taxes

The way I see it, they're both idiots, but hey, if the end result is $5 million to charity then I hope Trump wins.

DarqueQueen7

Trump is an ass and since November's Republican fiasco, I honestly think he's getting worse. He's just beating up on Bill because Rosie O'Donell isn't around for hin to kick in the head anymore.

TUTT ThinkTank

Hey Trump, ask Obama for his baptismal record. If he was baptized, he had one, ipso facto. Every baptized Christian has one. Or, his Chicago thugs can invent it, and the Blue Hoard will believe it.

jo

What a looser, he is so pathetic.... please Trump shut up, go play with your money. Who is actually listening to him? He is such a joke..... but he does look like an orangutan it's the hair and the I.Q

Jorge

I despise Bill Maher. I hope Trump makes him squeal like a pig like Ned Beatty did in Deliverance.

Mustard

So Obama should sure Trump by that logic? You are a horrible human being looking for press whenever your name isn't being mentioned. Please go bankrupt again so we can stop pretending you are some kind of royalty be ause you are wealthy

Jordan

There must be a celebrity apprentice coming this is the only reason NBC will pay for this frivolous lawsuit.