Trump Rips Bill Maher

How Dare You

Insult My Parents!

2/5/2013 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020513_tmzlive_trump_launch
Donald Trump has made it clear ... his legal war with Bill Maher isn't just about the money ... it's personal -- telling TMZ the comic CROSSED THE LINE when he suggested Trump's mom banged an orangutan.

Trump just appeared on "TMZ Live" and explained why he's confident he'll emerge victorious in his $5 million lawsuit against Maher ... claiming he doesn't believe Bill was joking when he appeared on Leno earlier this year and challenged Trump to prove he isn't the "spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan."

Donald says he vows to defend his parents' honor -- telling us, "What he said about my father is disgraceful ... and what he said about my mother, who's deceased, was in a certain way, even more disgraceful."

"I've never heard anything like that said about my parents ... who were truly great people."

Trump says he's willing to see his lawsuit through to the end -- unless Maher ponies up the money to the charities of Trump's choice immediately.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

HungWang

Get over it, sticks and stones...I mean what are you 12 years old... if I had a penny...better yet stupid, if you had a penny for every time somebody hated on you....heck I'd owe you allot of money all by myself!

Shannon

I do not accept that certificate as proof.

thehoch

Forget his birth certificate, I want full DNA analysis by Jane Goodall. If Maher was smart, he would run with this and take him to court, and make it into the Scopes vs. State of Tennessee!

Keepin' it Real

Now he needs to provide proof he isn't really a festering pile of sh*t.

Kay

He had no problem insulting other people. Just another case of "can't take back what's dished out in return". How about I give you $5 to take that animal off your head, Trumpy?

KanyeWest

Yep you got to watch what you say about people now days. Expect the wrath

Mazor

Bill Maher thinks he's to good to be a douchebag, which makes him a bigger douchebag than Trump, who accepts and revels in his douchebaggery.

MikaKion

Oh yeah! He must be broke.

MikaKion

A little sensitive? How can he dish out so many insults but whine like a beyotch ?! Over a schoolyard comment.

Bob

Well, Trump doesn't seem to be aware that parody is protected speech according to a very famous ruling by the US Supreme Court, or he is and this is all about getting more publicity for himself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hustler_Magazine_v._Falwell

Mr. X

Mr. Trump is an insult to people who actually can THINK and have a sense of humor.

How's this for an insult, Donny: You're a FAILURE as a businessman and as a human being.

Go ahead. Sue me. I need the money.

Pudding Tang

It's just a joke Rango!!!

DeeMaree

Oh Donald. Bill is jealous of you having a real mom and orangutan dad because he was crapped on a rock by a lizard. Both of these guys are part of the problem. Polarizing bastards who only care about their agenda.

Eli7798

I love this, sorry! I don't like either of them, but I think I dislike Bill Maher a little more. Legal fee's alone for Bill Maher is going to hurt! One thing for damn sure, celeb's are going to be a little more careful calling out trump or making bets in the future.

SakkeL

wtf, trump doesn't believe bill was joking!?!. this is so stupid that i'm starting to seriously believe in this orangutang thing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments