« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

It's Not My Fault

Kim's Pregnancy was Unplanned

2/5/2013 3:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0205-kirs-humphries-2
Kris Humphries
just filed legal docs saying he doesn't understand the urgency for a quick divorce, and he shouldn't have to jump just because Kim Kardashian got accidentally knocked up.

Kris' lawyer, Marshall Waller, says in the docs, "What is really going on here is that an 'urgency' in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something [Humphries] had nothing to do with, is perceived by [Kim] as an opportunity to gain a litigation advantage by trying to force this court to prematurely set this matter for trial."

And get this ... after the word "pregnancy" there's a footnote that reads, "Indeed, why would [Kim] plan to get pregnant in the midst of divorce proceedings?"

Translation -- Waller thinks Kim is putting a gun to his client's head, which is bizarre because the divorce has dragged on for well over a year for a marriage that lasted 72 days.

Waller says Kim shouldn't worry about the legal presumption that Kris is the father of Kim's kid because she got pregnant while they were still married -- Waller says Kris is happy to stipulate he's not the daddy.

Kris says in the docs he wants to be present for Kim's deposition and has a right to be there, but due to his work schedule he's unavailable until mid-May or June.

We're guessing the judge is going to lose patience at the trial setting conference and set the divorce trial for March.

0207_kim_kris_happier_times_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Laura

Definitely not a K-fan--and I used to support what Kris is doing--but now I think he needs to let go, move on and find real happiness. She did him a favor by walking away from the marriage. Besides, he loved all the fame himself.

Cyndi

Kris needs to get a life and quit trying to cash in on KIM'S MONEY. No one even knew who is and still don't!

yomomma

I am definitely not a kardashian fan, but this douche needs to GET OVER IT. Holy crap. LET IT GO AND MOVE ON. No on knew who he was before this, do he has nothing to build on(reputation). He's looking like a complete petty jackass.

Pixie

He needs to give her a divorce already. Move on Neanderthal!!!!

rdw

Duh, u retard. Kris is half black so that probably wasn't the motivation stop being hateful.and seriously what difference does it make to you? Whatever she does she paid and you are likely not. I'm not her fan but unnecessary ignorance is so over.

toohigh310

kardashian fans eat the brown stuff that comes out of kims fake assets not only are you defending a dumb broad its so ridiculous that you morons buy into her bull get a life and slap yourselfs asap and i thought beiber fans were annoying

Laura

Kris is a douche!

TARA

KIM KADASHIAN, I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU! AS A FAN, WHENEVER I WATCH YOUR SHOW, ALL I COULD SEE IS PAIN ON THE INSIDE OF YOU!. I SEE NOTHING BUT EMPTYNESS AND HURT, AND LOW SELF ESTEEM. BUT THERE IS HOPE FOR YOUR LIFE AND I UNDERSTAND THAT MONEY CAN NEVER REPLACE HAPPINESS AND JOY AND PEACE. THE PEACE THAT YOU ARE SEEKING IS ONLY IN CHRIST JESUS, ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE. HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL PASS AWAY BUT THE WORD OF GOD WILL STAND FOREVER!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Mouth-breathing dunce! Such an idiot.....

Chris Kaman Your Eye

I hate the KarTRASHians with a passion. Maybe my hate stems from the fact that the NO TALENT skank Kim gets paid a lot of money for doing jack sh!t....while more important professions (like teachers)...don't.

mick

get over it bench warmer. she gone , you got no game. sign your name if you know how and get on with your life.

Kyle

I like Kris a lot, granted it he married that thing.

I bet he's holding out so he can make more money off of what she earns from the reality show, and I hope he gets a lot!!!!

CaliWriter

This guy is just a total dipsh&t and dumb as a rock. He's just using it to get publicity and keep his name out there since he's a big fat zero, WTF kim was thinking b/c Kayne is even better looking.

janet

He doesn't want to give her a divorce because he is getting media attention. I don't thin that he realizes that he will at some point have to divorce her. he thinks he's so important in the nba but even Kobe Bryant had to show up to divorce court during his playing time. This guy is a douche bag who is pissed that his fraudulent attempt at marrying Kim didn't work out the way he had planned.

rdw

Seriously? Ur funny?angry with man?