'Shahs of Sunset' Star

Surfaces in L.A.

2/5/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0204_sahs_of_sunset_2
It's pretty much freezing everywhere else on the planet ... but this weekend in L.A. it was in the 70s -- and "Shahs of Sunset" star Mercedes "MJ" Javid took full advantage of the warm weather.

Not wanting to waste a moment of sunlight, Javid stepped out in her natural habitat on Sunday -- a hotel pool -- and sunned herself in a wild bikini.

Don't hate us 'cause we're beautiful.

0204_sahs_of_sunset

LISA

Is that Snookie?

Gretel

One thing I am impressed with is her apparent self-confidence. She's a little saggy and a little porky, so a different type of suit would have been easier on the eyes of the beholders, that's for sure. I don't understand why she just didn't get one of those stadium beer hats that you can fill up with alcohol, put it on your head and drink through a straw. It would beat her breaching the water to suck up that drink.

bigcasino

chunky she is!

trini_angel

Such disrespectful, vile comments on her ethnic background and body type. No wonder America has so many people with low self esteem issues and eating disorders

trini_angel

Everyone doesn't care to starve themselves and be a size zero

Pompano Ann

This lady seems to be very comfortable with herself and her body, no matter what people say or think; she is shaken what her Mama gave her.

Mee

Inflated up front and gone FLAT in the behind
Nothing Bev Hills doc's can't take care of.

ladydiinpa

Nothing wrong with embracing your curves, but she wears bikinis that are 2 small, wear a suit that fits or a nice coverup or makes sure no one can take a picture of u looking like this, not flattering at all,,cheesecake butt

bigcasino

she makes me so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goosemon2013

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THIS IS SO CALLED "BREAKING NEWS"? WHY THE FUC! SHOULD ANYONE CARE ABOUT THIS AND WHO THE **** IS THIS PERSON???????

Don

Geez, once I got through the cellulite, the extra 50 pounds, and the "I just got gang-banged" look, I realized this..........
Then it hit me : Her side profile says she looks like a ringer for Gene Simmons of Kiss.

backfire

Thanks. I'll put the second photo on my frig.

LISA

Remember the days when the paparazzi would not publish unflattering photos of the stars? I've seen other pics of this girl and she actually has a very nice figure. She would obviously look better in a one-piece, but she obviously doesn't give a crap what people think, and I kinda love that!

Spicy mag

This is why burqas were invented.

mary handy

MJ it is good to like your body, but look in the mirror and be honest about you appearance. Stop making others sick!