« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

I Told You Chris Brown

Was a Violent Thug

2/5/2013 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0204_chris_tony_frank

Chris Brown
's volcanic temper -- in particular his recent blowup with Frank Ocean -- has ironically become NBA star Tony Parker's secret weapon in a lawsuit against a New York City nightclub ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Parker has filed a $20 million lawsuit against W.i.P. nightclub, claiming it should never have let Brown in last June -- the night his posse fought with Drake's people ... a fight that ended with a shard of glass piercing Tony's cornea

Tony has just filed new legal docs in his lawsuit, claiming Chris Brown's parking-spot fiasco last week with Frank Ocean is proof he's unfit to socialize in places where he's likely to fly off the handle.

You'll recall ... the fight between team Brown and team Drake at W.i.P. erupted because both men were romantically linked to Rihanna.

And speaking of Rihanna ... Tony's new legal docs make reference to her brutal beating ... at the hands of one Chris Brown.

Tony believes there was more than enough evidence on the table to deny Chris a table at W.i.P. on the violent night in question.

0622_tony_parker_sub

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TruthandonlytheTruth

Snitch

Carl

I agree Chris is a thug and shouldn't have been in the club, but I don't understand how you can say an incident that happened after the nightclub brawl is proof they shouldn't have allowed him in. If the Frank Ocean brawl happened before the nightclub it would make sense, but you can't see in the future.

John T.

I wonder if he would be such a big bad a$$ without his thugs standing behind him. They need to lock him up and throw away the key. Once a woman beater, always a woman beater.

Angel

I hope the judge throw this out of court.

Darkgreenmarine

You all need to find a life...

felix.scotfl2@gmail.com

Chris Brown is a thug wannabe. I know real thugs and he is not. LOL

I'm Awesome admit it

Thug aint a word for Chris Brown when you say thug in music I look at someone like Papoose Big L Pun Pac Biggie not Chris Brown... Really

Gargamel

TMZ finds the silliest looking pictures to post on their website

Jbizzy

I had the displeasure of meeting Chris Brown back when he was 16. You know how you can see a dog and know it's got issues? Maybe it's got that look in it's eyes like it could snap at any moment, so you just walk around with much caution. That's Chris Brown. I know there will be people that will say, "Hey man, that's racist to compare him to a dog!" No, it's best example of describing him. He's a dangerous person. He and his friends don't even realize how dangerous he is, and Rhianna will probably find out again soon. I hope this kid gets himself to a head doctor soon. He has some major things wrong with him. For all the Chris Brown lovers, you really need to spend a few hours with him, and then see him get mad. It's scary.

guerrero329

stop talking about kat williams already.... What?

Rationalist

I love Tony Parker for being avant-garde about this POS! Famous people seem to be tight lipped about other famous people, like it's part of the job or something. Tony has integrity and is obviously not scared of wannabe woman and gay beater, CB!

DaDa

If w.i.p loses the case on those grounds, will do you think they will go after Chris Brown for starting the fight? One of those things that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

judy jetson

No kidding Einstein!!!

gege

Too bad there was proof that DRAKES TEAM WERE THE AGGRESSORS. -_-

Why is TMZ doing this?..

LRT

I agree....it's only time before Brown serves time....