Audrina Patridge

Winter Bikini Beach Day

2/6/2013 10:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0206_audrina_patridge_WENN
While most of the country is freezing their asses off, former "The Hills" star Audrina Patridge warmed her sexy bones by slipping into a tiny bikini and hitting the sand with her pup in Manhattan Beach.

The 27-year-old is the perfect cure for the winter blues.

1217_TAUT_TUMS_footer

lil

Poop bags for the pooch?

andre`

This is how women should look, SEXY. Im so tired of looking at fat out of shape women in this coutrry

feelicks

freakin gross.. eat a burger.. big o'melon

Mr Milk

She looks horrible! To the men who say she looks good, you're crazy! Her body looks like that of a 13 year old boy....lol.

Truth-Bag

Who is this fat girl? Do we need to see overweight Jane-average types on the internet, really?

Oh, and dogs are illegal on the beach in Manhattan beach.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

"Oh my god!" Right? Isn't that what this useless, vapid dum-dum always says? "Oh my god." By the way, why is she always looking upward? It's probably the look she gives when she's down on her knees, if ya know what I'm talkin' about hahaha.

CLINT

Thought that was Justin Bieber in a wig.

Truth

It's about time TMZ posted a picture of a HOT Body female instead of those gross lard ass thick oinks that you like to drool over. This one is smoking hot!

Steed2

A better bikini Audrina than the no curves Curve Appeal bikini, but still not nearly as good as the white bikini from last summer in Cabo. She can look even better when she tries!

foreverOnline

Blah face

NoMoreRealityTvStars

Again TMZ!!!!!! This chick's body is thin and she has no real shape to her. It would be like grabbing on a surf board. It is like they have never seen a girl in a bikini before. The same refurbished story. Just insert name. Do you have any openings at your office, because since you are hiring people with no real experience I think a lot of us could have a job there. I am a good with people and I can make lame comments to make it seem like I know what I am talking about.

realitychecker

Do men really think this is a banging body? - besides the infantile "I would bang that body" bs. I don't think she has much of a figure at all.

Bill Leslie

photoshoot or publicity stunt because, according to the interwebs, the high there was low 60's - a bit nipply for bikini weather

NoMoreRealityTvStars

Who on the TMZ staff is stuck on this chick and many others with not talent and the ones with no shape. I used to date girls with bodies like this when I was in Jr high and early high school. Then I moved up to women who actually have a shape and really do have curves.

Thomas Jefferson