Chris Brown

Shows Up to Court

WITH RIHANNA

2/6/2013 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0206_chris_brown_rihanna_court_date_infThe most shocking development yet in the Chris Brown probation saga ... HE SHOWED UP TO COURT TODAY WITH RIHANNA!!!!

Brown -- and the woman he was convicted of beating in 2009 -- arrived to the L.A. Courthouse together Wednesday afternoon where Chris faced allegations that he lied about completing his community service.

Rihanna sat quietly in the gallery with Chris' mom as Brown and his lawyer Mark Geragos told the  judge the singer did nothing wrong.

020613_brown_court_int_launch

As we first reported, prosecutors believe Chris participated in a scheme to DUPE the court by getting Virginia officials to say he completed service at a day care center that he never actually performed.

But today in court, the judge said he needed more time to review all of the evidence presented by the D.A..-- and ordered Brown to meet with his probation officer within 48 hours to discuss the situation.

The judge says he wants to hear from the P.O. after the meeting -- and scheduled the next court hearing for April 5.

Brown and Rihanna left the courtroom arm-in-arm -- and one person on the scene tell us she smiled at the singer and tried to cheer him up as they left the building.

Apparently, it worked ... 'cause Brown was all smiles as he was driven out of the courthouse.

0206_happy_chris_brown_akm_gsi

Blackers333

Sad that despite his wealth he can't afford a decent suit....

Ivan in Phoenix

What a little weasel!

CynicalDave

1st photo - did he just pi$$ his pants??
Or just a very awkward shadow..

LJGK318

Hold up, whaaa??? He was convicted of beating a woman and then sentenced to do community service at a DAY CARE CENTER? I guess when I have children I'll have to ask the day care center if they have any violent felons working off their time filling my kids' sippy cups. And warn my kids not to like, cry or sneeze or something. What ever happened to cleaning trash on the side of the road in an orange jumpsuit?

Bitchplease

He's not a thug, he's a *****

CyndiChainsaW

Yes! A guy who has to report to a parole officer is such a great quality to look for!!! Does this chick not realize this is affecting her career too? Doh

dusty

wow he looks like such a slimey weasel prick, his mother should be ashamed she did such a terrible job raising him

TammyMayhem

She's trying to help his cause by showing him support, even though she was the victim last time. There are only three people that know what really happened that night, God, CB and that broad, but I'm willing to bet that the reports of her spitting on him, grabbing the wheel and hitting him first had a ring of truth to it. Especially since she has been so quick to hop on the forgiveness train. I'm not condoning CB's actions but the broad clearly deserves no sympathy after getting back with him. She should fade back to obscurity, take her millions back home to whatever island she's from and enjoy them quietly.

Hubus

I got an idea!!!! How about you phucc faces live your own life and stop worrying about the next....Let them do what they do.....Yall life is so lame that you have to focus on someone you dont know......and i bet 85% of you asses is Caucasian...smh

Artistic

Rihanna said it herself she like s&m so she the fool and who said she didn't deserve it because some women do need to get knocked on their ass we don't know she been in his face a lot or cheating and he got fed up. My thing is if she was beating on him nobody wouldn't say nothing or take his side because its a lot of men that get abused by women then finally snap and hit the woman their with and go to jail

ghgh

wtf with this girl? I hope he'll beats her again. Stupid she's a role model for young girl, what a shame....

Kilomeilo

So sorry for her, what else should love other than dying for it, that girl is in love...

Joann

He looks sick. Like he's strung out on drugs or suffering from an illness.

Meandmine

What a smug little thug. She too, is an idiot for even being with this fool again. Nice role models, the two of them.

Glory Bee

I'm concerned for Rhianna. Yes, she's back with her abuser, and he's showing a lot of anger and violence lately. she needs help, he needs help, and it doesn't look like any growth has happened with either one. I have a lot of experiance with dv recovery. The signs are not good. The second I set eyes on these most recent photos of them I had quite a strong reaction internally. I believe he's already abusing her again. She won't say anything because she thinks she loves him and would be too ashamed to confess that he's up to the same abuse. Common scenario. Sigh. I fear someone is going to wind up dead. I sure hope not. And btw, not a fan of either, have no bias one way or another.