Chris Brown's Lawyer

Chris Has Been 'Tortured'

By the D.A.

2/6/2013 3:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

020613_garagos_presser_v3_launch
Chris Brown's lawyer just went nuclear at the L.A. County D.A. ... claiming, "I have never had a client who has been tortured like Chris Brown has."

Mark Geragos was livid at a news conference at his office after today's court hearing, vowing to seek not only sanctions against prosecutors but also claiming he wants them held in contempt of court  for filing false documents, accusing Chris of phonying his community service hours.

Geragos said of the D.A.'s motivation, "The D.A. is paralyzed with the thought his probation will be terminated.  If that happens they won't be able to jock him around like they've been jocking him around."

Geragos said Rihanna showed up in court to support Chris, and she thinks it's utterly ridiculous what the D.A. is doing.

Tim

Who's going to mop up the trail of slime?

kali

Losers supporting losers

ChrisBrownisaTampon

Ryhanna Had a Mop on her head to show Chris Brown waxed the floors with her head.
I have never listened to Chris Browns music. Flush the fool down the toilet!

Majestik

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...Freakin' loser, just like your client. No amount of bitching to the press is going to make Brown out to be a victim. GTFOH.

Lee

Bottom feeders likd Geragos are why lawyers have such a bad name and are the butt of so many jokes. Unfortunately they are not jokes and are responsible for trash like Chris getting away with beatimg women and bullying gays. Both of them should be sent to an island so they can keep each other company.

TrixLaRue

I feel bad for the woman whose phone was taken. I feel bad for the guys at CBS that had to clean up the broken glass. I feel bad for those people injured in the club. I used to feel bad for Rhianna. I DONT feel bad for poor tortured Chris Brown.

ChrisBrownisaTampon

LAPD should throw Chris Brown Stain in his Pants for terrorist threats.
That Lawyer has brown stains in his diapers also

Sue

Oh yes Chris, walk a mile in his shoes is HELL, try some people hell that act like an adult in public, HEY CHRIS TRY MOST OF AMERICAS HELL OF TRYING TO FEED THE FAMILY AND PUT CLOTHES ON THEIR BACKS AND GET AN EDUCATION, AND KEEP A DAMN ROOF OVER YOUR FAMILIES HEAD AND KEEP THEM SAFE. IF I LIVED IN YOU SO CALLED HELL, WHILE DRIVING AROUND IN YOUR EXPENSIVE CARS AND FIGHTING OVER PARKING SPACES. I WILL TRADE YOU ANY TIME BITCH. I WOULD DO SO MUCH BETTER AT BEING A MAN. THATS WHAT I AM TRYING TO TEACH MY KIDS AND YOU SUCK IN MY HOUSE, NOT ONE KID I KNOW RESPECTS YOU AT ALL SO STOP YOUR CRY ABOUT HOW HARD YOU HAVE IT AND MAN THE **** UP... GOD YOU PISS ME OFF

Marilyn

Ha ha..
Mark Geragos is such a lousy lawyer, Scott Peterson, his client, is on death row.
Chris Brown how's he working out for you so far?
Bye bye.

ChrisBrownisaTampon

who listens to Rhanna and Chris Diaper Rash Browns music???? Obamas kids right. is that how these trashy people got famous?

Kev the Realist

If the charges are proven, then the Judge shjould sanction Geragos. I think he has finally gone over the edge and he is passed his prime. Rihanna is the STUPIDESt woman on the planet and deserves whatever happens to her with that LOSER CB.

ChrisBrownisaTampon

Obama got elected the same way Kriss Cross Brown faked his way out of waxing those floors hahahahah

Jackie

Poor Chis Brown...every time he does something wrong people try to hold him accountable...............

Mark

Geragos would represent Charles Manson if the price or media attention were right. Scott Peterson was his client among others.

ChrisBrownisaTampon

is chris brown little kyms love child