Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

wrx7182

@Chis Brown, if you're tired of it, well stop doing stupid things you ****ing moron.

k.

Good I'm happy he's very unhappy- honestly with all the good men in the world why is that girl with him- get a brain- he is an awful human being. Rihanna you are a young woman- you should be having fun and not have this kind of thing holding you down- you have everything but self esteem I guess- because no woman with any self love would stay with a man like this.

BB not bb

I won't say she looks scared on second thought. She looks more resigned to getting hit like a beaten dog. She looks worried and like she is watching his hands in case he backhands her over something. I don't think she knows when he will strike again, but she is trying to ready herself for it.

Somehow Kerreuche could deal with this guy and not look like a subdued dog. Rihanna should have just let her have him and found someone who can act civilized. She is clinging to something that is like a ticking time bomb in her hands.

For her own safety, she should distance herself from him while he is unraveling, not put herself in the same scene as the last crime against her. I think she is losing her basic instincts of fear any more while being sucked into his web of self love.

How can you live your life when you are always worried about when someone is about to go off and harm you?

karla

Oh Chris.... :/

Hot Chocolate

Marry her and you two quit fighting. Make some arrangements in your realtionship that you both can live with that are realistic. You are young but for some reason you two seem to merge.

Chris, sometime you have to walk away and just leave and its not always easy or simple to do. Don't get a rep for violence. Take your young ass home and quit clubbing so much with thugs.

LightJ

She is such gutter trash and real f*cking idiot. Money and fame just can't buy you intelligence or class. F*ck her if she wants to waste her life. Hope they vanish...

Michelle

Poor Chris Brown. This knuckle dragger wants sympathy now because his "life is a living hell every day". Give me an f ing break! He belongs in prison with his fellow hood rats! It's called KARMA, Chris! All of your "kind" and "honest" deeds are coming back to you! Good for all of us who get to see you fall!!!

c

Oh SHUT THE **** UP. You don’t get respect just because you want it...you get it because you’ve earned it and Chris Brown hasn’t done a damn thing to earn anyone’s respect. He lied about completing his community service and got others to lie for him. He is a whiny little bitch who thinks he is so amazing even though his music sucks and he is a liar and an abuser. He doesn’t DESERVE respect, he deserves to be ridiculed and thrown in jail. All he does is play the victim when in reality he is an asshat who refuses to take responsibility for anything. Not only that, he actually takes away respect...I certainly have no more for Rhianna.

DB Parrish

Chris Brown needs to be sent to prison...then he'll really have something to sing about - squealing like a pig...he'll sooooo have some 'singing' to do and plenty of time to think about his actions - beating on folk and lawyering up to get out of it. DO THE TIME FOR YOUR CRIMES DUDE!

Rhihanna should do psychiatric time - she's sending wrong msgs to others 'I like getting beat on and going back to my attacker - they can 'work' on her for her 'sickness'!

Lohan should also be locked up...her probs keep continuing, she's cauldled and she's getting worse not better - but some time behind bars, and maybe MAYBE she'll 'straighten up'...

FOR EACH OF THEM - money WON'T ALWAYS be able to get you out your troubles...now a good Bible might - but you none have the time for God - for you're stuck on yourselves!

Hot Chocolate

I said marry her, I didn't say you had to do it at the drop of a dime. Plan it and take it slow.

Really

So what you people are saying is when you f**k up you should forever be attacked and ridiculed and never forgiven? So why is Charlie Sheen doing well? What about Robert Downy jr? and a slew of others--oh wait the difference is obvious. He isn't allowed feelings or forgiveness because he was never human. In each scenario his personal space was violated and he fought back,but I guess he is supposed to be a little b**ch and run for the rest of his life. And you will still crucify him lower than elephant dung. So he is dam*** if he does and dam*** if he doesn't. Darn hypocrites I swear! IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR HIM FINE BUT DON'T BE DARN HYPOCRITE WHEN YOU DEFEND PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE WAY WORSE. YOU ARE RANTING LIKE LITTLE BITCH** NOW BUT THAT IS OKAY BECAUSE YOU NAME ISN'T CHRIS BROWN. WOW FREAKING HUMANS!

Teach172

Bitch!

DB Parrish

eevee

He was better off with Karrueche, no one is gonna accept him and Rihanna, he is always gonna have this issue. Everyone can see they are volatile together...

The Ghost of John Lennon

Why dont you Americans release Mark David Chapman from prison so he can "Take Care" of Chris Brown? You people have the balls to kill someone like me, but are to scared to kill waste of spaces like this Brown fellow. Life was'nt fair!!! Gosh, i even heard someone tried to kill poor George when he was still alive, but this Brown fella beats women and Gays and goes unchallenged. All i did was sing about Peace and i still got "Whacked". You "New" generation of Americans are a bunch of lazy Vagina's!