Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

CLINT

He can't keep getting into trouble and blame everyone else. If you are tired of acting like a fool because you want to be a tough guy, then get off of the stage for a while, stay home and write your music and right your head, stay off the streets and out of the nightclubs for a year or so, then make an honest comeback. The ball is in your court, CB. The only way you will get the respect you think you are entitled to will come when you earn it.

LimasBeats

**** Chris Brown and that dumb bitch Rhiana I truly think both make awful music I'm not just saying this because they are very popular but Chris Brown come on Your life is pure hell? Get the f*** out of here w/ all that!

Shannon

As you sit there and "play victim". I just don't understand why Joe the Plummer goes to jail and such as you go to Disneyland.

Greg

The picture is proof..money can't buy hapiness. Hey Chris...play by the rules and see how much better the outcome is.

Joy

Your life is "sh*t" because that's all you are. You go around acting like a jackass, picking on people because you don't like where they stand or whatever--it's always something retarded--and then you act like you're king of the world. What goes around comes around and that's what's happening to you, you little bitch.

pollywog

he's a spoiled little tantruming, blowhard, wallowing in his own self-pity and she's just an *******, excuse for a role model for younger girls. they both deserve whatever **** comes their way and a double dose of it too!

Sapphiegirl

Boy they sure look happy don't they.....NOT! I WONDER IF THIS IS WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE IN THE CAR BEFORE THE BIG BEATDOWN. SHE GETS BEAT AGAIN AND I'LL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SYMPATHY FOR HER AT ALL!

happypat35

If Chris is looking for forgiveness from the white community, he has a long wait coming. You can spend all your life doing community service, volunteering at his organization to benefit children, donating to abused women organizations, it still won't be enough because he is BLACK. Jesus was persecuted. White people tend to forgive their own like Charlie Sheen, Glenn Campbell who knocked Tanya Tucker's teeth out, Michael Fassbender, Sean Penn who beat Madonna with a baseball bat, Josh Brolin who beat Diane Lane, Jonathan Rhys Meyers who beat his teenage girlfriend, Tommy Lee. They turn a blind eye to their own. Chris was a teenager. Rihanna also smashed a glass jar up against her baby brother's face and broke it. She also hit Chris in the head with the sharp heel of her shoe and he probably lost it-not an excuse for what he did. Now this drama queen Frank Ocean, who ran up on Chris after Chris tried to shake his hand, is milking this incident for all its worth. They love to dramatize things, not fiction, but a fact.

NYCBlackMan

THROW HIS DUMB ASS IN OPEN POPULATION PRISON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me

He sure has some damn nerve asking about when he is going to get credit for what he does. That is exactly what everyone is trying to do, give him credit for what he does- beats the woman he loves on Grammy day, lies, cheats, punks his way around the system. JAIL TIME YO.

V

I hate when celebrities complain about their life. I'm pretty sure someone else has it worse than you Chris. These spoiled, over paid celebrities have no clue what "living hell" is. If you are pissed with what you have dealt with since you were 19, why are you are back with the bitch that started it all? Quit acting like a lil bitch and man up!

Carl

So the millions of dollars you are making from your music doesn't count as a positive outcome?

sbcalmow

Dear Clueless Chris Brown,

Your sense of entitlement is delusional and amusing.

A wise man knows that in life, one does not get what one deserves. You get what you negotiate. You, sir, have negotiated for yourself a callow list of destructive, diabolical behavior that is unacceptable and dastardly.

Please step out of denial and make an effort to be an admirable person. You can't fool anyone.

Angie O'Plasty

I deserve respect...im the victim...are you kidding me. You earn respect, and the only thing u deserve is a kick in the pants. Wwaa waa my life is so hard, I hit women get into fights, have my mommy cover for me and have money to make it all go away. and riri you wanna stand by your manboy thats cool but next time he beats the **** out of your face I wont feel bad.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Rhianna, those glasses you're wearing are not going to stop a woman beater from pummelling your face in with his Burger King size fists. Woman Beaters gets no Respect CB. Think about it.