Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

John T.

Hope it drives him butt fhk crazy, the guy needs to be locked up and see a shrink.

Mason

If "Love is Blind" then Rihanna is freakin Helen Keller.

brent

then do the world a favor and kill yourself!!!!

boner

I would like to see you in my Shoes you piece of crap!!! 22 years US Army, Why dont you man up to get respect. Do 3 years in the military you punk!!

Mel

Go to school and get an education!!! that might help!!

Kev the Realist

he ece of ****. He will always be a piece of **** and is he wants peace, get the **** outy of America, you useless, woman beater and go somewhere where they have no memory so when you screw up again, you can just keep moving, Grow up *******, You are nothing but trash and will always be trash....

ann

hey Chris, want some cheese with that whine.
Boo Hoo Hoo, what a cry baby.

Lisa-Centereach

Seriously TMZ, these 2 douche bags again???????

Thumper76

Couldn't happen to a better loser! Boo hoo hoo!

Bah ha ha!! Have some more you obnoxious, entitled, ghetto creep. I just hope for jail.

Sue

Chris Brown is a VIOLENT man, that he has proven over and over and over again.

His attitude makes the American people see him as a egotistical, narrasstic, angry, immature, deceiving, and smug Thug.

He has ruined his career at his own doing, but blames everyone but himself. And he wonders WHY people don't give him a break.

The only fans he has left, would also be classified as low life thugs, gangsters, violent people , pigs.

We all know the truth and wonder why this thug stays in the limelight at all. Rhianna's association with him, will and has ruined her reputation and the fallout is just beginning for her. So keep it up Rhianna, You look like such a fool.

Concerned

Chris Brown doesn't seem to understand that there is no hope that people will ever forget what he did. He doesn't take responsibly for what he does and plays the victim. Only if he stops performing and goes away quietly to get some serious help will he have a chance for a decent future. Love Chris Brown or hate him- but know that he needs help sooner rather than later. If he doesn't get help soon these days that he calls "hell" will be heaven compared to the future he'll be facing.

KSB24

They both look cracked out. Î still see Whitney and bobby, when i see these two together

BB not bb

This is why I have alot of respect for Kim Kardashian and her family. When she realized that she was miserable and that it was the fault of the man she was with, she took action to change the situation. She didn't just sit there and wait for the next shoe to drop. And her family backed her up.

Khloe told her that she was acting mean and wanted to know what was wrong. She made Kim see that Kris was getting to her. Then her mom told her that her honeymoon years should be happy, not miserable and empty like Kim felt. Then Kim realized that she made a mistake and changed her life.

The support of a strong family can mean everything to a woman caught in a bad relationship. Rihanna seems out on her own all the time. You never hear from her familly having a problem with Chris Brown.

You can be loving all you want but you are not going to change someone whose hear is hateful. They don't see eye to eye and they never will. She is going to lose all her will to survive next, and then she will be just another soulless robot of the entertainment industry, or else dead.

Lionnnnnesssss

Well you dumb f@%K stop doing stupid sh!t.. Chris Brown is a f'n moron.. I can't stand seeing his pics or listening to his stupid music.. People in the music industry need to cut this loose cannon loose. Yo!

problem child

just another famous IDIOT!