Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

Mike

Why Rhianna still likes him I have no idea ... it's probably because she believes that there is no such thing as bad publicity ... she'll settle for any kind of media attention I guess.

Rhianna might end up with a disfigured face if she's not careful though. Chris could freak out over something stupid and the next thing Rihanna knows she's in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.

My 2 Cents

So when he blows up again (and he will) and smacks her around, it's open season for jokes on how stupid she is.

YouMakeMeFeelGood

He looks (and sounds like it too from the rant I just read) like he is a donkey on the edge and could just swing on her at any time and she looks like she better shut up before she gets smacked...hmm ...he is stressed....don't ask him about a girl calling his phone again ri ri...

Bryant_the_Creator

I am S00OO00ooo happy they are back together they make a great couple and are an inspiration to black people. A black man beating a black woman that's how it is and the way it will be. He has anger issues and Chris Brown is just another typical black man so black me look up to him we just need him to go to jail that's the cherry on top! YOU GO CHRIS!!! Keep beating your stupid GF and keep fighting random ass people your the definition of a black man..

MrsB

Crack heads

still2easy

An imposter...SURE! That boy is pathetic. Truly a sad P.O.S.

BB not bb

I think she is trying to play the "ride or die chick", like what Mike the Situation called Paula. Paula was another sweet loyal affectionate loving girlfriend. Mike really had no respect for her either. Do most men even respect these types of women? They seem to like the ones who are as low down and dirty as they are.

I think Mike really wants a nice girl but who nice would want to be with him except a rough girl like Paula? Chris probably just wants to be all out thug life, and Rihanna is just too much of a good girl.

Paula realized that she was being played for last minute sex, so she made him eat the cake that had had testicles on it. That ended that situation. I have to hand it to her for the best prank on the show.

If men don't respect you, no amount of love or understanding will change that. They will just keep using you and humiliating you. People say Rihanna is looking for a bad boy, but I think she is just looking for the love she feels she wishes she could find.

If she said to herself, wait, I don't deserve to live under threats, I can do better than this, then she would change her ways.

Beauty

They both look like sucked up crackheads.

Chef Jack Tripper

Seeing Rhianna in the car with this guy reminds of a couple years ago when she was beaten by her boyfriend. Im happy she got rid of that monster and finally found a guy who will treat her right. Good luck Rhianna.

Valsgals

Okay, TMZ. Now you guys are going overboard with this. CHRIS DELETED HIS INSTAGRAM OVER A WEEK AGO. He didn't write this. He might feel this way, but he didn't write it. It was a fake account. You guys can report on him all day every day if you wish... but please, do your homework.

Valsgals

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/06/chris-brown-rihanna-photo-instagram-message-day-in-hell/#ixzz2K99gf0A8
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Susan62509

Doesn't Chris realize he's his own worse problem? If you don't like the media attention, lay low, stay out of the spotlight like clubs and stop creating such a fiasco where ever you go. Shut your mouth, control your temper, don't tweet and see how long it will take to have a peaceful life.

Goldy

Y'all are such bullies! Someone who's obviously troubled and is having a bad time has the 'balls' to write that he is, in fact, having a bad time? What the hell is wrong with you? You'll be the same ****er calling it a 'tragedy' if the pressure drives him to suicide. Nobody's perfect. That's why we have little things called 'compassion' and empathy. Bullies like ya'll are the real monsters, hiding behind your columns and ruining peoples lives!!!

Lol

ALL OF YALL ARE SOME MAD INDIVIDUALS. THIS MAN IS NOT GOING TO JAIL NOR WROTE THIS SOB STORY. HE WILL REMAIN IN THE PUBLIC EYE AND CONTINUE TO GET MONEY. GET OFF HIS TIP

All Lies

CHRIS BROWN DID NOT WRITE THIS LETTER. ITS A FAKE LETTER. CHRIS BROWN DELETED HIS INSTAGRAM A WEEK AGO. THIS FAKE LETTER HAS BEEN CIRCULATING ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS. THE MEDIA BLOGS DID NOT EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO VALIDATE THIS INFORMATION IF THEY DID THEY WOULD KNOW IT WAS A FAKE LETTER SO FAN WROTE. THE BLOGS JUST WANT TRAFFIC TO THEIR SITE AND 98% of the site is not true including this mess. People need to wake up and stop believing everything they read. These blogs need to be sued for slander with the bull**** they print.