Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

jelene

NOW HE WANTS TO SPEAK TO HIS FANS!!!!!! HE JUST TOLD BIG BOY OF POWER 106 THAT HIS FANS NEED TO 'SHUT THE HELL UP' I HOPE PEOPLE WAKE UP AND STOP BUYING HIS MUSIC...

CallTheWaaaahmbulance

Let me get this straight... This kid is a millionaire, his girlfriend stuck by him after all the crap he put her through, he consistently does what he wants with no regard for the law or any respect for anyone other than himself, and he expects people to feel sorry for him?

Call the waaahhmbulance. I'm about to lose my job of two years, because there aren't millions to be made in the non-profit sector, and no money to pay employees to keep things going. I live in a basement apartment in a major city. I take care of myself, and I can't afford half of the luxuries in life that people take for granted. & I love my life and appreciate the love and support I DO have.

Tell me again, how much your life sucks, Chris Brown? Maybe you'd actually appreciate what you have, if you had less, like the rest of us. Check your ego, son. THAT'S why nobody likes you - you're pompous and rude, and entitled, and can't seem to take responsibility for YOUR OWN ACTIONS.

Quinten

TMZ STFU ..

Angelheart

It is quite ridiculous how people take Instagram and one that is obviously fake as the gospel truth. People don't need a reason to hate him so adding lies doesn't help.

It's a shame that compassion and forgiveness has been forgotten especially since when the people who judge him the worst only have a 2 dimensional view. Stop talking about him and maybe just maybe he'll fade away.

Jillian

These two A$$HOLES deserve each other.

Leighton

To those, repeatedly, pointing out the Instagram comments were fake and Chris Brown was set up--people would not be so quick to believe the accusation that he made the Instagram remarks if his past and current aggressive, self-entitled, angry behavior didn't mirror them.

lauren

When he breaks her face>>>>the world will say>>>>>>>told you so silly ho

TEAM LAMMY

DUPE AUTHORITIES ! LINDSEY DOES THIS ALL THE TIME?

AxB87

What will it take to push him over the edge again? I have friends who have went back to their beaters and it's sad. Hopefully she will open her eyes soon. She's young, beautiful and talented. I'm sure there's someone who would treat her better than this piece of trash. All he's doing is bringing her down.

PR4CHRISBROWN

MARK GERAGOS IS SAME ATTORNEY REPRESENTING MARK ZIMMERMAN WHO SHOT KILLED YOUNG CHILD WITH A BAG OF SKITTLES IN HIS HAND BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK PERSON OF COLOR ETHNIC DECSENT.THE MEDIA WOULD PREFER TO FOCUS ON THE REPENTENCE OF CHRIS BROWN WHO OWES THEM NOTHING INSTEAD OF ON THE CURRENT SLAVE TRADE AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING,HUNGER, AND HOMELESSNESS. THEY DONT FOLLOW HIM AS HE VOLUNTEERS AT THE JENNES WOMENS DOMESTIC RECOVERY CENTER FOR ABUSED WOMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES. NO THEY DONT WANT TO SHOW THE GLORY THEY ONLY WANT TO SPOTLIGHT HIM SHAME. HE HAS REPENTED TO HIS SOURCE CREATOR AND HIMSELF,HIS FAMILY,RIHANNA,HIS SUPPORTERS AND SPONSERS HAVE ALL 4GIVEN HIM AND THE REST(NEGATIVE JOURNALISTS,BROADCASTERS,BLOGGERS,DOUBLEDGED SWORD TONGUES) R IRRELEVANT AND OF NO CONSEQUENCE IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS.TO HIM OR HIS ULTIMATE DESTINY. THE EVIL VAMPIRES,HABITUAL GOSSIPS, NEGATIVE NEO NATZIS,& SLITHERING SNAKES FEENING 4BLOOD!! LIKE THE WALKING DEAD THEY POSSESS BODIES YET NO SOULS.THEY ARE ALSO SHARKS SWIMMING IN FRANK'S OCEAN OF LIES !!TRYING TO GET TO THE ONE WHO'S BLOOD THEY SMELL..THEY WORK OVERTIME TO MAKE THIS GIFTED TALENTED GENIUS& PHENOMINAL YOUNG GENTLEMAN N2 THEIR NEW MELLINIUM MICHAEL JACKSON OF CURRENT DECADES..THAT MALARKEY ENDS 2DAY.NOW! THERE IS PRAYER,PROTECTION,&PROVISION FOR CHRIS BROWN & RIHANNA AND ALL OF THE CELEBRITIES AND OBSCURITIES THAT U GO AFTER RELENTLESSLY IN EFFORTS TO DESTROY,DEMEAN,DENY,DEFAME,AND DEGRADE REGARDLESS OF THE FACTS AND THE TRUTH AND RESULTS,RESOLUTIONS,AND RESOLVES. U AIM TO PERPETUATE THE PROBLEMS OF PEOPLE INSTEAD OF SOLVING THE PROBLEMS OF THE WORLD I.E.:ISREAL AND PALESTINE,GLOBAL UNREST AND WAR.ECONOMIC CLASSISM. U DONT WANT TO CONCLUDE THE PROBLEM.NO,U WANT TO RESUME THE PROBLEMS!! U VULTURES WILL NOT MICHAEL JACKSON YOUNGIFTED CHRIS BROWN !! NOT IN THAT WAY!! U WILL RESPECT HIS REPENTENCE AND LEAVE HIM ALONE.AS HE TRIES TO REDEEM HIMSELF WITHIN HIMSELF. U PUSHED MJJ OVER A CLIFF(NOT LITERALLY, FIGURATIVLY) AND U WANT TO DO SAME FOR THIS YOUNG MAN. NOT HAPPENIN CAPTAIN. HE IS NOT GOING TO KNEEL DOWN TO LICK YOUR BOOTS..HE HAS GIVEN U MORE APOLOGIES THAN N.E.1 EVER THOUGHT 2OFFER FOR 400+YEARS OF SLAVERY,WAR,GENOCIDE,BRUTALITY,LYNCHES,BEATINGS,FALSE ACCUSATIONS,HARRASSMENTS,ETC. SHAWN BELL WAS MURDERED ON HIS WEDDING EVE--SHOT DEAD 50+TIMES BY ROGUE OFFICERS, YOUNG BOY TREVON MARTIN WAS SHOT DEAD WITH A PURCHASED BAG OF SKITTLES AS HE WALKED HOME FROM STORE, YET U DISMISS THIS AND HYPE CHRIS!!!BULLKIT HYPOCRITS!! U R HABITUAL HYPOCRITS,BLOODSUCKING VAMPIRES,LOOSELIP LIERS,SATANS SLITHERING SERPANTS,LEECHES,MALICIOUS MUSTY MAGGOTS, U DO NOT HAVE THE OPTION OF FORGIVING HIM ANY MORE..ITS ALREADY DONE!!HE'S ALREADY FORGIVEN AND YOURS ISNT EVEN WELCOME OR NECESSARY AT THIS POINT.IN FACT, AT THIS POINT,ITS REJECTED! U R NOT THE CREATOR,SOURCE,OMNIPOTNET,BENEVOLENTNO THATS NOT YOUR DESCRIPTION. U R THE UNFORGIVING,GRUDGEFUL,ACCUSERS,LOSERS,ILLUMINATIBAPHOMET!!U USE THESE BODIES UP THEN DESTROY THEM WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS LIES AND BULLYING!! U ARE MEDIA MAGGOTS& BROADCAST BULLIES!! NOBODY LIKES A BULLY. U KNOW CHRIS BROWN WAS SET UP BY FRANK OCEAN BECAUSE HE NEEDS THE PUBLICITY AND HAS A LAZY PUBLICIST. ALL OF THE LAZY PEOPLE TROLL CHRISBROWN BCUZ HES YOUNG AND HAS AN UNDISCIPLINED TONGUE. THEY TROLL HIM UNTIL HE BITES THE HOOK OR EVEN IF HE DOESNT THEY LIE AND SAY HE DID. U DID THE SAME THING WITH LINDSEY! INSTEAD OF PRAYING FOR HER AND REACHING OUT TO HER AS MENTORS AND LEADERS U GLORIFIED IN HER INCREASED DIMISE. I WATCHED HER AS A YOUTH AND IT IS EVER APPARENT THAT THIS IS STILL THE SAME WORLD THAT PREFERS A FAILURE TO A SUCCESS. U WERE OFFERED BARABUS BUT U CHEERED AND INSISTED ON JESUS' CRUCIFICTION. WELL IN THAT LIFE U CRUCIFIED CHRIST IN THIS LIFE U WILL SEIZE THE MEDIA CRUCIFICTION OF CHRISTopher ..HE'S NOT YOURS. HE BELONGS TO THE MOST HIGH UNIVERSAL SOURCE..WE LET U DESTROY MICHAEL JACKSON'S SOUL AND DISSECT HIS SPIRIT AND DIGNITY PIECE. ON THIS YOUNGOD WE TAKE AN AFFIRMATIVE STAND..HE'S THE MAN..HE MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT HIS TRUE PURPOSE IS IN THIS WORLD OR MAY STILL BE DISCOVERING IT BUT U MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR A YOUNGOD TO FOCUS.HAVE A NICE DAY,RESPECTFULLY.
THIS ASSERTION EXCLUDES TMZ:WHOS REPORTING IS ALWAYS NON BIAS AND IMPARTIAL,AND NON JUDGEMENTAL,THUSFAR,PROFESSIONAL THANKS. http://globalgrind.com/music/chris-brown-volunteers-jenesse-domestic-violence-center-photos HERE ARE PROOF THAT CHRIS BROWN HAS BEEN GOING BEYOND HIS REQUIRED ORDERED COMMUNITY SERVICE TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO IN ESSENCE "HEAL THE WORLD"-MJJ CHRIS BROWN PR ISNT DOING ITS JOB TO HIGHLIGHT AND COMBAT THE NEGATIVE ATTACKS AGAINST THEIR CLIENT AND HE SHOULD HIGHER ME AND FIRE HIS CURRENT REPS. TO HIM HES JUST A CHECK TO OTHERS HE REPRESENTS A CRUCIAL PART OF THE HART OF MJJ SPIRIT OF WHICH WE WATCHED HELPLESS AS THE MEDIA ATTACKED HIM AND DEMINISHED HIS HONORABLE ACHIEVEMENTS. THIS WENT ON TIL HE WAS IN HIS GRAVE. WE MUST BE VILIGENT PUBLIC RELATIONS MISSIONARIES FOR THIS YOUNG SHINING BRITE LIKE A DIAMOND STAR.WE LOST WHITNEY,MJJ,SHAWN BELL,DIOLLO,HEATH LEDGER,LISA LEFT EYE LOPEZ,ALLIYAH. WE MUST SUPPORT EARTHSTARS WITH POSITIVENERGY &PRAYERS VS.PATRONIZING NEWS OUTLETS WHO TARE THEM DOWN WHEN THEY FALL DOWN INSTEAD OF OFFERING A HELPING HAND UP. WHEN U SPEAK OF SEAN PENN DO U SAY SEAN PENN WHO BEAT HIS PREVIOUS WIFE MADONNA WITH A BASEBALL BAT? OR

Jo

I agree with him. I'm not even a fan of his and I am a girl so it's not like I want to stick up for him. But what he is saying is true. Everyone needs to move on and leave him alone. Tmz bully the **** out of him. He doesn't get a break from anything. They only ever cover anything negative when it comes to him. Kids kill themselves for less. The media won't be happy until he's a complete mess and on a downward spiral heading towards a body bag. They have done it to people before but take no responsibility but back track and kiss ass after they are in the ground. Enough is enough is right with this kid. Nailing him to the cross over everything cause he punched Rihanna years ago. Move the hell on she has.

Jen

That definitely sounds like the real Chris Brown, but nice attempt to dodge PR team. "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... "---You are not accused you're guilty, and respect is not deserved it is earned.---"Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. "---I know of kids who grew up with crack addict parents since they were 0 who handle themselves with more dignity. But I'm sure your situation is much worse, even though you are the one who decides to continue to want to pursue a career in showbiz even though you're already rich.-----"You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"-----That's the point of forgiveness, you have patience and earn it with time. If you can't wait to be forgiven you are not humble and probably not sorry either. You did something bad and you have to accept that you will be judged for it and you carry that with you and genuinely learn and be humble and it will pass much faster than if you resist it.-----"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ..."-----Good beause you ARE doing it so that just proves you don't know what human emotion belongs where.-----"I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."----It's called life. There's people who have to live off a potato every few days, get beaten up or have their kids shot by a corrupted regime every day, but I'm glad to hear you can put your own struggles in perspective. I think you'll find your own problems will seem much smaller when you stop staring at them, and yourself, and actually look the f()ck around you.

VEGAS76GW