Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

KCQT

Ummmm...... No, you don't deserve respect.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

Yeah, I guess that halloween costume wasn't his fault either? Douche.

Buckaroobonzai

lolol... Cry me a river. Maybe you should look inward you 1diot! Here in the 305 we have an expression for morons like CB... B1TCH A$$ TR1CK!

LDB

its always the abusers that are always playing the victim card

D

Douche bag.,,,,,always the victim. He hasn't done a damn thing wrong!!!!!

lee

If I ever believed a word you said I dont now because Chris doesnt have an instagram anymore dummies.He hasnt for a few weeks now.Considering how much of his life yall think you know you would think you would get your facts straight.

tleeg

I hope he puts her dumb ass in the hospital..then maybe shell learn. The moral of the story here for all her young female fans: STAY WITH YOUR ABUSIVE, HOT TEMPERED BOYFRIEND NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A SH*TBAG HE HIS.

miss_miki2013

I realize that chris's life feels like hell but he probably don't know what its like to be homeless and deal with the harsh realities of real life.... and prove people wrong breezy.. don't just sit there and wallow just go get ur life straight

EasilyHard

This won't end well

MzNYCRealTalk

The media act like he robbed a bank get off the band wagon.I'm tired of hearing about something that is under the rug move the hell on CB is not really a bad guy just made a mistake he.will have run ins with negativity because of his past but this time he was the victim in both Drake and Ocean fight Ocean doesn't have any ground to press charges they know they started it

Leighton

Wow. He even manage to be aggressively angry via Instagram. I hope Instagram remembers to duck.

Bean

Problems that he caused himself. Once again, another self absorbed person

Celeb Gossip Addict

Understand where he is coming from but I hope he will one day understand that he brings this stuff on himself. He doesn't know how lucky he is to receive celeb justice. A man who was not a celebrity would have been tossed in jail for what he did to Rihanna and all his outbursts since then would have gotten another person's probation revoked. Just one of them and he has had several. He needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and buckle down and try to do better. I hope he gives up the drugs and his destructive crew. Those can be his first steps.

RealFactsOnly

Wtf I feel you CB. Its funny how the same ppl who wish they were you be the same ones hating you...truthly we know wat a woman beater is

miss_miki2013

And don't hit her again cuz ur angry cuz tht won't solve anything.. I'm not a hater I'm just against self-pity if u can change ur life