Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

ihateskanks

HEY CHRIS BROWN, MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T ACT LIKE A WANNA BE GANGSTER WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT'S CALLED KARMA

tuqwik

Lol. This dude is a joke. He causes drama everywhere he goes

CyndiChainsaW

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/ All I'm sayin.

meme

He's not accused, he's CONVICTED, he beat this woman black and blue and deserves the media's ire.

I have zero respect for Rihanna, going back to her abuser thinking this POS has changed is going to get herself beaten again. Money doesn't fix stupid, and in her case, NOTHING fixes stupid.

JennaKennedy

Can Rihanna really be that stupid? or desperate?

Laura

If he is proven to have cheated the system, then he only has himself to blame. And all these fights he gets in, the beating of Rihanna, etc.--same thing--blame himself, "yo".

fayzer23

chris brown is a looser..

Master Po

Lets go through the checklist team breezy loves to ignore.

*HE beat the crap out of a woman

* HE tried to throw a chair through a window on to times square when asked about beating a woman

*Had a bottle fight in public when someone talked about HIM beating a woman.

*HE had his mommy fake his public service and then proceeded to tell everyone he did his time.

*HIM and his dancer thug crew beat a gay man while yelling gay slurs. That one is just ironic.

So which one is the media supposed to ignore? Of course vote down and ignore this post morons.

Wow ...

Call me crazy, but it seems ALL of Chris' problems are self induced. He beat Rihanna. He stole the iPhone. He got into fights with Frank, Drake and threw a chair out the GMA window, because he was angry with -of all people the class act Robin Roberts. His living hell is a choice made solely by Chris himself. No sympathy!

I'll Never Tell

Just have to say this; I am so tired of hearing people defend his "mistake". We aren't talking about a mistake; we're talking about a conscious decision to cause physical harm to another human being. And he has continued to display patterns of violent behavior ever since. The first time someone had the audacity to ask him about hitting Rhianna during an interview he threw a chair through a window. This is not someone who is trying to work through what happened and move forward; he is simply trying to run away from it. If he wants respect, he has to give it. If he wants acceptance, he needs to change. He needs to take responsibility for his actions and do the work necessary to understand how to control his anger. As is, he's just a no good punk with a recording contract and a since of entitlement.

momofthree

Ugh.

Swan

It is unfortunate that Chris Brown didn't learn anything from the OJ Simpson story. He says he is living in hell and that is what happens when you bring harm to a woman, for the sake of your own satisfaction. You may not be in a jail but the world has become your jail.

Since he was 19, we have all been waiting for him to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled rotten snot nosed little kid. Throwing chairs and getting into fights are things children do. After reading his comments, you can add foul mouthed and grammatically challenged. You just don't get it.

You create your own reality, Mr. Brown!

Mason

Maybe stop being such a little punk?

dena2cents

Get over it people. Yes domestic violence sucks but it happens everyday, obviously rhianna got over it..the media is over exploiting it. What they do best.

lee stu

smart all while hanging out with the woman that started your hell destination