Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

NationUnderground

It's funny how whenever there is a post about Charlie Sheen convicted woman beater never follows his name this would is beyond f*cked up

Werd

RiRi and Chris Brown are the New Whitney and Bobby Brown.

xiam007

no respect for a convicted woman beater - hey, maybe were a Wife-beater t-shirt to court next time... lol

queeneaglebird

This is NOT CHRIS BROWN'S INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. This is therefore an APRIL FOOL IN FEBRUARY. The authenticity of this account belonging to Chris Brown should be clarified first before commenting on the content of this fake "CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT".

DrSqueeze

Chris Brown is a disgrace...Karma is a b1tch, what goes around comes around. So you can sing, so what you are a moron and simply put a bad guy. You made your bed, now lay in it you pig!

feedthepig222@gmail.com

Women beater sings like a b*itch. (Women beater)

Jordan

Chris Rihanna is into Bondage Maybe LA county sheriff will let her ride with you to prison all shackled up?

Later

She is a ****ing ******* with no selfrespect

eb

He better not play the victim, he is no victim at all. He beats women.

Jordan

The DA office should look into weather or not Chris Brown really passed Anger Management Classes, and was it a real Certificate or did his lawyer manufacture that piece. Chris does not seem to have his Anger Under Control?

LandShark

Chris Brown is going to jail where he belongs, and his girl Rhrianna will be chilling with someone elss as soon as he is cuffed and remanded.

Chris Brown's mother should go to jail too! Now I know where his stupidness comes from, his idiot pea brain mom.

Brite

Show Respect and you will get RESPECT.
Mr. Brown you have no one but youself to blame for lying. Hard to believe someone asked you to lye.

JessiRose

I HATE that he said he "deserves" respect..sorry, that's not how respect works! You earn it, damn!

judy jetson

Rihanna is an idiot!!!

All_Niter

Ride with him, ride on him, it really doesn't matter to Rihanna. She's flexible like that, and takes a punch well.