'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June

I Lost 100 lbs

2/6/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0205-MAMA-JUNE-weight-loss

"Honey Boo Boo" star Mama June tells TMZ ... she's dropped more than 100 POUNDS in the past 2 years -- and claims she did it all WITHOUT DIETING OR A GYM!

The TLC reality superstar says she weighed in at 365 lbs when she first starting taping the show back in January 2011 ... but has since slimmed all the way down to a trim 263 lbs.

So what's her secret? June says she credits the whole thing to her active production schedule ... because she sure as hell hasn't cut back on the 'sketti, Ramen noodles and cheese puffs.

"I haven't done any surgeries ... no diet pills ... never went to the gym," June says ... "but with the show I've been more active."

She continues, "They have me running around and going different places ... I guess it's paying off."

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

G5TT

Wow... I just came across this article. It is not the subject of the article that astonishes me; it is the tone of so many of the comments. When people spew that much vitriol at someone they don't even know, one can only deduct that they are jealous. Perhaps they are jealous that June has a reality show; it does seem that everyone wants to be on TV these days.

Seriously, if you think back to your school years, for some even into the college years, when someone was that full of venom and espousing such hate and negativity about another person, you always knew it was because they were jealous of that person. Why else would anyone have that much animosity toward someone they don't personally know? It is difficult to arrive at another conclusion, really.

Ms Mc

how come that family always use outside voices. Don't they know how not to hollar? They do have heart though.

Jax

No way. She would have lost weight in her face, if she lost that much. I don't see much of a difference.

blessed4

This poor women. To think 100 lbs. would just fall off without any effort on her part. She needs to see her doctor, she might be diabetic.

amanda

I eat healthy and exercise every day. I can only seem to maintain a 15lb weight loss. Losing 100 lbs is alot of work and i applaud those who can do it.. dont judge anyone until youve walked a mile in their shoes.. that adage has never been more true

Fatass Bob

100lb loss isn't that unusual. Often taking a good dump will do that.

Fatass Bob

100 lbs is nothing really. For large people like me and her, one good dump will take care of that.

wat

WOW, she lost 100 pounds and she's still that big? What did she weigh before the loss 500? Good God! I do hope she continues to loose not so much for her sake but for her child's. People who are overweight because of choices tend to raise overweight children. Not always of course but often.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13