'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June

I Lost 100 lbs

2/6/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0205-MAMA-JUNE-weight-loss

"Honey Boo Boo" star Mama June tells TMZ ... she's dropped more than 100 POUNDS in the past 2 years -- and claims she did it all WITHOUT DIETING OR A GYM!

The TLC reality superstar says she weighed in at 365 lbs when she first starting taping the show back in January 2011 ... but has since slimmed all the way down to a trim 263 lbs.

So what's her secret? June says she credits the whole thing to her active production schedule ... because she sure as hell hasn't cut back on the 'sketti, Ramen noodles and cheese puffs.

"I haven't done any surgeries ... no diet pills ... never went to the gym," June says ... "but with the show I've been more active."

She continues, "They have me running around and going different places ... I guess it's paying off."

Anonym0us

You guys aren't helping June at all with giving her hate. Be happy for her, she lost 100 pounds that none of you could probably lose. I'm very proud of her, I know I could lose that much wait without dieting or going to the gym.

Miley is a whore

haha 100 pounds doesn't even put a dent in her

Joan K

It is kind of strange if she did loose 100 pounds, why does she look exactly the same?

lily

Umm, I don't see the difference.

Noname

And she still looks nasty as ****.

adb81

She looks like Jaba the Hutt.

jdranetz

She must have "lost" the weight by recalibrating her scale. You know, that little wheel underneath. Either that or she broke the first one, then replaced it to one that only goes up to 260....

tucker

Sadly, it doesn't really help.

Nfsgirl

Stop being so negative people! Good for her! Keep it up!

Ekane007

She LOST 100 LBS???? Ahhh sorry but I don't see a difference. Probably lost the pounds from one of her chins. Just think two more chins and she will hit her target goal....YAY June!

lickmy

Good for her. I hope she continues to lose more.

Gretel

I have to be careful of everything I eat but if that woman still carb and sweet loads she might have lost weight but she's still an unhealthy ball of fat. I just don't see where she lost 100 pounds.

Jericho Morton

What? You mean if you stop eating so much and move your fat ass around the shop on your feet rather than an electric Obesowagon you lose weight! It's a miracle!!! I was told they are innocent victims of an incurable disease!!!

Nix

How can someone lose 100 lbs and there be no noticeable difference? I really wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't written.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Her face is thinner. Remember she still weighs almost 300 lbs. She has to get some surgery after another 100lbs. or else her skin is going to hang from her stomach ti her knees. Harvey find her a good BH surgeon. I wouldn't see a doctor in her town. Probably Atlanta is the closest place tor great surgeons. I'm fighting a 50lb.weight gain. I quit smoking and am menopausal. Had a great body until about 54 years old. On that note I have to walk the dogs before breakfast of two poached eggs.