Justin Bieber

I'm a RESPONSIBLE

18-Year-Old

2/6/2013 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020613_fallon_bieber3_launch
Justin Bieber
insists ... he ain't some out-of-control pot-smoking sizzurp-chugging dumbass -- despite several photos circulating which suggest otherwise -- he's just a "responsible" 18-year-old who's enjoying life.

Bieber appeared on Jimmy Fallon last night, when the late night host joked about police pulling Bieber's white Ferrari over ... a ludicrous number of times.

Bieber responded, "I don't do anything. I promise. It looks bad. You see pictures of me getting pulled over, but really the tints are really dark ... I need dark tints because I don't want to cause accidents because people want to take pictures. I just thought it would be more safe for everyone else if I had dark tints."

He added, "I'm thinking about other people!"

Justin said, "I'm having fun being eighteen and enjoying my life and being responsible."

So we gotta ask ...

Carol L

The phrase is an oxymoron.

laffnbear

A responsible person would not need to be told more than once,
Wasn't this the same line L.L. pulled several years ago? While clubbing nightly and running with Paris and Kim K.?
iAM YOUNG AND JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN.

klo209

He should consider buying a camry instead..if the window tint is such an issue..no one will brake their neck driving something like tht..lol factory tint..there problem solved no collisions its jus beiber in a camry..lol

Spicy mag

This dummy got tints windows so people wouldn't see he's driving his car and cause an accident. Forget the fact you're driving a Ferrari that says "Hey everybody look at me, I have a small penis."

mya89

He acts like pictures are going to kill him just let ppl take pictures, that's still not an excuse to drive irresponsibly

vitali

He's not a responsible 18 year old they don't exist.

That's the point of being 18.

Just because he works doesn't mean he's responsible. If you honestly think an 18 year old is responsible you should get yourself fixed before you have kids.

Amy

How about driving a more low profile car instead of a white Ferrari! The tint excuse is BS.

DaveT

Has anyone shot Casey Anthony in the face yet?
Just askin' :)

Edith

He just needs to **** with his friend boy and thats enjoying life!!!

Borbala

What you gotta ask is: could he get any more retarded? The answer is no.

Waka Waka Waka

R u fcking serious I need dark tint.lmao.ya cause no one notices me in this WHITE LAMBO...lol..waka waka wakaaaaaaa

Caddtsrx3

U know I think this kid is about to torpedo his career he needs to ck out for a while. He is a Lindsey Lohan with penis

The Big Bowowski

Lil beav wants that baller image? Maybe he should hit the b ball courts with his his buddy lil urkel, and learn how to shoot some baskets. Fallon owned him last night....lil foo looked like a biatch

vegas-mom-

This kid sucks can't stress it enough..... He mentor started off as Usher here is a man who has been doing this since he was a teenager... Grew up with really very few faults nothing like this maybe he needs to hang with Usher again.....

runawaylyons4

Its not about the car its the fact that he lets his stupid friends drive and also he got caught smoking pot. My advice dont let your idiot friends drive your car and when smoking pot close the curtains.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments