Justin Bieber

I'm a RESPONSIBLE

18-Year-Old

2/6/2013 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020613_fallon_bieber3_launch
Justin Bieber
insists ... he ain't some out-of-control pot-smoking sizzurp-chugging dumbass -- despite several photos circulating which suggest otherwise -- he's just a "responsible" 18-year-old who's enjoying life.

Bieber appeared on Jimmy Fallon last night, when the late night host joked about police pulling Bieber's white Ferrari over ... a ludicrous number of times.

Bieber responded, "I don't do anything. I promise. It looks bad. You see pictures of me getting pulled over, but really the tints are really dark ... I need dark tints because I don't want to cause accidents because people want to take pictures. I just thought it would be more safe for everyone else if I had dark tints."

He added, "I'm thinking about other people!"

Justin said, "I'm having fun being eighteen and enjoying my life and being responsible."

So we gotta ask ...

janayfuhr

I think that he is responsible. He is not an illegal immagrant so I think that he is perfectly fine. Now I don't care if he smoked pot or anything he is 18 leave him alone. I meen if I was a pop star driving around I would have dark windows! Would you like people paying attention to you driving or the read?

Belieber

You forgot to add the part where he called you out for always spreading rumors about him! Just stop reporting stories about him..

Yesindeed!

He's a douche.

Christine

Why does he try to talk like a gangster? He is no more a gangster than my fat ass is a size 1.

tal0822

Total Douchebag!!!

Darknstoned

I refuse to vote on this as there is no check box for is he just a plain Fvckwit

Cinner

His pants look so stupid. He looks like he's wearing a soggy diaper. And he's constantly adjusting his clothes as though something is out of place. Total douche.

smurfya

If I was 18 again with all his money and fame I'd be 10x the d bag!

Shouldn't throw stones u live in a glass house

He needed to stop trying to live the thug life and letting these no name rappers drive his cars . If they were so good why don't they got there own whips . Your a young buck getting used jb cause u think its cool to be a gangsta u should get out of it real quick and stick to staying around usher and your close friends not these no rappers . Your a star don't bring yourself down to this bull**** level with drugs and everything it isn't worth it . Cut them quick

Kookla

This kid has been put on a pedistal by society way way way too high and the success has gone to his head. I wish everyone would stop worshiping celebrities like as if their better than the rest. That would do everyone good!

Kookla

His girly face and girly voice irritate the **** outta me.

jonesy

That awkward moment where Bieber has never once been pulled over for tint and every single incident was for speeding...

Dublin2016

His flame is slowly going out.... Waiting for the day when JB is no longer news worthy.

sinead

okay... shut up about his having pot if he did who cares its his life.... And he is responsible ,i bet he works a hell of a lot harder then you... so get your story right before you publish it.

Ozzie X

What is the fascination with this lesbian? Even Nicki Minaj said when asked if she was turned on by Justin Beiber rubbing up against her in the video,. "He couldn't feel me through that puffy skirt and his little thing. No."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments