« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian to Judge

Help Me Create a

New, Full Life

2/6/2013 11:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0206-kim-kardashian-kris-humphries
Kim Kardashian says she wants a divorce because it "will help create a new, full life for me" ... this according to new legal docs.

Kim filed a declaration in her divorce case obtained by TMZ, complaining to the judge that Kris Humphries is not only standing in the way of her happiness, but threatening her health and welfare, and "also ... the health and well-being of my unborn child." We broke the story, her doctor is concerned as well.

Kim scoffs at Kris' claim she defrauded him in the marriage, and says it's actually Kris who is screwing with her life. She says she wants a divorce so she can move on with her life, and "the same should hold true for [Kris].

Kim notes Kanye is eager to sign a Voluntary Declaration of Paternity when their child is born, but he won't be able to if she's still married to Kris.

And Kim is citing some stories claiming Kris is saying he now has "all the power" and that "he is in control of my misery."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

graciegrace

OMG...who is writing these scripted comments kimbo is letting out ? Her mother. What a laugh...very days of our lives . They seem to be treating a divorce as a soap opera.

TJ

It is ALWAYS about KIM!! Nobody in that entire family takes any accountability for their misbehaviors.They rationalize EVERYTHING for their benefit. Totally self absorbed narcissistic sociopaths-the entire bunch.ME,me.me.me~ ugh! They are incorrigible!!

BReasonable

Everyone but everyone sees through the lying whore. If all she's worried about is the baby, then get the annulment and she will be free to be with her baby daddy.

Liz

Cry me an effing river

daringsugar

It's always about that ho! Me, me, me! Nobody told her to get pregnant while she is still married!

TJ

I sure do hope she suffers the same way I suffer when my wife wants to sit there and destroy our brains with the Kartrashian Hour.

Really though, logic tells me that if your health is in jeopardy then maybe YOU should take the initiative to end this process and not the other party. It's YOUR responsibility, not his.

Lovejac23

Gee, Kim--if you would of, oh...I don't know...KEPT YOUR LEGS CLOSED till after you were DIVORCED....Ya think maybe you would'nt be in this situation????? YA THINK???? Patethic...

BReasonable

If they don't divorce or annul until after the baby is born, does that mean Kris Humphries will be listed as the father on the baby's birth certificate?

BReasonable

And does that mean he can file for partial custody of the baby? That would be justice in spades! LOL

The Truth

Kim used him as a publicity stunt, so now it's his turn!!! The question how much is that worth?$?$?$?$?$?$?$?$?$?$?$?$

cluesarethere

Icing on the cake would be the judge delaying the trial till after Kim have the baby and Kanye gets tired of chunky Kim and moves on to the next pretty young thing.

Valentina1

Next.......

Sam Sunshine

Calabasas/Bel Air stinky whore bag. Filthy Family...With so many good people that day every day, I wish your nasty family would take there place. Whore bag

chrissy

Maybe she should have thought twice before she rushed into a loveless marriage.

luv_it

Boo hoo hoo poor Kim..she put herself in that situation..getting pregnant and still married..that's your fault..if you knew that you put yourself in stress as you claim you should have not opened your legs dumb hoe..and she's not even five months and she's blowing up that's putting the baby in danger as well...so take it since you faked it and i hope Humphries takes you dwn and reveals to the world how you are and you'll be back in court soon trying to get Kanye for child support once he leaves your fat ass ...and sad thing is your baby will be born with no fault but yours and born a bastard and a hoe of a mom!!