« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian to Judge

Help Me Create a

New, Full Life

2/6/2013 11:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0206-kim-kardashian-kris-humphries
Kim Kardashian says she wants a divorce because it "will help create a new, full life for me" ... this according to new legal docs.

Kim filed a declaration in her divorce case obtained by TMZ, complaining to the judge that Kris Humphries is not only standing in the way of her happiness, but threatening her health and welfare, and "also ... the health and well-being of my unborn child." We broke the story, her doctor is concerned as well.

Kim scoffs at Kris' claim she defrauded him in the marriage, and says it's actually Kris who is screwing with her life. She says she wants a divorce so she can move on with her life, and "the same should hold true for [Kris].

Kim notes Kanye is eager to sign a Voluntary Declaration of Paternity when their child is born, but he won't be able to if she's still married to Kris.

And Kim is citing some stories claiming Kris is saying he now has "all the power" and that "he is in control of my misery."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

LightJ

She is so selfish and full of sh*t, any judge that would believe or side with her is a f*cking moron. She might get lucky since all the judges that handle Lindsey's cases are f*cking morons. Either way, this piece of sh*t is the one that got knocked up while she was still married to another man and she is the one that wont give him the annulment he has been asking for. It is all her fault. She can go f*ck herself, that lying greedy b*tch. You get what you deserve and you deserve way more than what Kris is giving you. You're just mad he wont give in to your demands, you stuck up ugly cow. And isn't it nice how tmz uses an old picture of that ****? F*ck her I hope her whole world comes crashing down, if anyone deserves it, it's her.

bebe

If she wants us to buy the severe pain story than she needs to stop working out. I've had pregnancies with pain & spotting, my Dr. always advices to take it easy no working out or straining. So if she claims to be high risk than why is she at a gym???

DeeMaree

So odd that pains came the day AFTER meeting with her lawyer, and the day before appealing to the judge. What a coincidence. Excuse me tmz. What was the name of the prestigious OB who called on Kim's home in the middle of the night and them issued this esteemed statement on the delicate condition of poor Kim. That seems to be missing from the Kardashian release...ah, excuse me missing from the story you, tmz broke.

wendy

cow

anon

trying to bypass her deposition.. she is a joke.. give her deposition first.

cluesarethere

This doesn't sound like a 32year old woman with a net worth of $40 million. Who has a tv show and runs several businesses.

Are you kidding me.. Poor me want a fresh start in life routine. Make the bad man stop... Lol Oh, playing the victim now.. Throw in the help my fetus act. Who is guiding her?

QE2

Wow. Basically she is saying to the judge: "Because he's excersizing his legal rights, I'm not getting my way." Divorce in NEVER fun and rarely easy. That's why no one should go into marriage lightly. As for Kayne not being able to sign a Volentary Declaration, what what happens when you get pregnant with one guy while still married to another. Any judge with a brain would say if the stress is so bad, than delay it all until after the birth of the child. That way Kris's right are upheld and depositions, etc would not be stressful on the pregnancy Of course her doctor said stress is bad for the baby because it always is bad for the baby. No doctor is going to tell a pregnant woman to pour on the stress. Kim is saying that not getting her way is causing her stress. If she had the brain of a half-wit she would be embarassed. .

Gadgetgirl

boo effin hoo..

Pat

Don't even read TMZ's crap, they print anything Momma K-whore tells them to. Go to Radar for the real story of the K-whore family this site can't be trusted, I think the midget lawyer Levin is scared of her .

Nancy

Whiny B-I-T-C-H. Pay the man or sign the papers, whatever HE wants--for a change, you DON'T get everything you want.

janet

Kim and Kardashians have done nothing but trash him his family accusing him of having herpes and it goes on.

Kardashian and West are having a bastard child(no offence to the baby) Humphries had nothing to do with that. Kimmy got pregnant and now using the baby to try and force him for the divorce. How disgusting is that. Nevermind, it's the Kardashians they are always disgusting. Anything for a buck.

Rebecca

Oh GOD she's so full of herself. I only her show because of Khloe. I like her better than Kim or Kourtney.

lolurdumb

Why is it so hard to just sign and say the only reason im signing is because i want u out of my life period. ?????

Wow ...

So Kim is quoting stories now, didn't they say not to believe everything in tabloids? A different set of rules for the girl huh?

Toilethead

God, please make her and her big fat ass go away.