« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian to Judge

Help Me Create a

New, Full Life

2/6/2013 11:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0206-kim-kardashian-kris-humphries
Kim Kardashian says she wants a divorce because it "will help create a new, full life for me" ... this according to new legal docs.

Kim filed a declaration in her divorce case obtained by TMZ, complaining to the judge that Kris Humphries is not only standing in the way of her happiness, but threatening her health and welfare, and "also ... the health and well-being of my unborn child." We broke the story, her doctor is concerned as well.

Kim scoffs at Kris' claim she defrauded him in the marriage, and says it's actually Kris who is screwing with her life. She says she wants a divorce so she can move on with her life, and "the same should hold true for [Kris].

Kim notes Kanye is eager to sign a Voluntary Declaration of Paternity when their child is born, but he won't be able to if she's still married to Kris.

And Kim is citing some stories claiming Kris is saying he now has "all the power" and that "he is in control of my misery."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

janet

That is Kim Kardashian, me me me me always about me.

Phishie from Philly

Ok, it's that what your lawyer told you to say. If you were so moral why did you get pregnant before you were married. What a loser!
Phishie from Philly

diane

Nasty, huge ass whore.

EasilyHard

Help me create a full life without that VIDEO

Sam Sunshine

With Kanye's looks and Kim's brains, that baby has no chance. Even it has all the money in the world. The kid is damaged goods before its even born.

CorkiDeCat

So TEAM Kris! I wish the kklan would drown in the bottom of a full outhouse freshly thawed by a MN spring after a long winter hangover...

QE2

This filing might have been a really stupid move for her. SHE brought in the issue of stress to the fetus, so Kris's laawyers might be able to use that to delay everything until after the child is born to be sure the depositions and trial don't stress the fetus. Plus, domestic courts really do prefer to delay until both parties settle anyway. She may have given the court what it needs to delay everything untill afterwards.

methos0713

they used him for the show, give it to them ,garbage family

BeckyBoo

Is there anyone (besides TMZ) that actually sides with this bitch? If she wants to "move on" so badly, stop lying and give Kris the annulment. Then you, and your fug baby daddy can ride off into the sunset with your famewhore fetus. Blah, GO AWAY KARTRASHIANS!

methos0713

kardashians are money pigs and just pigs in general

Chris L. Harris

Kim deserves everything that is coming to her. the moral of the story is not to mix reality w/ celebreality.

Rob

By a new and full life I suppose she is referring to her ass getting bigger. Kris has no obligation to make her life better! Why should he care anyway. As soon as she has a kid she will run the sorry ass Kanye off anyway and grab all the money she can in the process. A form of prostitution in my opinion.

graciegrace

OMG...who has been writing these scripted comments kimbo has been letting out ? Her mother ? What a laugh.....very days of our lives material.

cluesarethere

"for me".. That says it all.... Selfish twit.

Babycakes

"Kim notes Kanye is eager to sign a Voluntary Declaration of Paternity" Oh how classy!