Mama June

The Laziest

Weight Loss Program Ever

2/6/2013 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

020612_june_launch
"Honey Boo Boo" star Mama June has lost an incredible 100 pounds in the last two years -- in the absolute laziest way possible ... making her the best/worst example of fitness in America.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

KM1115

Hey if it works it works. I swear only TMZ would down someone for losing weight and getting healthier.

Jenn

I think she's confused as how to read 10 and 100. If she read this post she'd probably think she lost 1000 pounds.

PhillyDood

"Little pig, little pig, let me come in!"

"Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin-chin-chin-chin-chin-chin-chin-chins"

cobrazombie

Thanks, I just ate. Now there's vomit everywhere.

Cooley

I admit that I watched Honey Boo last year and found her hilarious.

One episode of the new season was enough to make me delete it from my DVR howeve.

I can''t stand that family. They are so gross and ugly to look at. The producers began showing the family way too much when the real draw was Alana.

But even Alana isn't as precious and funny anymore.

That are just an insult to the human race, basically.

DeeMaree

100 divided by 2 = 50 pounds a year divided by 12 months = 4.16 pounds a month divided by 4 weeks = 1.04 pounds a week. That is very realistic just by increasing your energy output a day especially when you are obese. The larger you are, the more calories used doing any activity. If June changed from a sedentary lifestyle to just getting up and moving, this is very believable. And losing weight slowly like this is much more realistic and sustainable that the current craze of losing massive amounts quickly with diet/exercise programs that are not going to be maintained. And if you CAN do this without having your insides butchered then that is so much healthier and an amazing accomplishment. To continue to lose weight, June will eventually have to adjust her diet and add some extra exercise. I haven't watched the show but from clips and photos you can see the entire family is putting to much fat and sugar in their bodies and not getting enough exercise. I bet June cooks the way she was brought up and southern cooking can be loaded with calories. But I also hear even though this family has used food stamps that this mom gets her bang for our bucks and that is very refreshing. I have witnessed people in convenience stores-100 % mark up-using food stamps on soda and junk-by gosh don't suggest food stamp use be limited or you will be accused of all kinds of things. But even in discount grocery stores, to feed a large family on a strictly limited budget, less healthy food choices are the cheaper way to go. If June were receptive, I think someone could go into her home and show her ways to cut fat and sugar out of the family diet and still feed her family on a budget. Their family favorites could be played with and adjusted so all the kids still liked them but could be eating much healthier. I still applaud this mom. When you know better, you do better. June seems like someone that is willing to try new things to help her family. When the show ends as all shows do, I hope she keeps moving and keeps improving her family's life.

james

you can put a pig in a nice dress, but it's still a pig.....

mightybunker

some one needs to blow up this entire family. We don't need more white trash inbreads making America look so bad

curtailed2

Lost 100 pounds? Where? Still looks like two pigs fighting under a blanket.

curtailed2

Lost 100 pounds? Where? She doesn't look any different...

Mayu

I actually don't see the weight loss... but if she did lose 100lbs without help, without dieting and without exercise... then I have the IQ of Albert Einstein and am going to go sign up for MENSA right now. (Do you hear the sarcasm seeped in that comment?)

Pamela

I haven't watched the show but good golly, why all the HATE!!! I'm so sick of the fact it's Okie Dokie to pick on some people but its a big no no to use certain words that's been in the dictionary for decades.

VanWilderRyan

How is the the worst example? If anything she's shown that making small changes to your lifestyle can make a big change to your health. I've never seen an episode of Honey Honey Boo Boo but TMZ seems to hate on them an awful lot. June is saving up for their future, teaching their kids acceptance of others and to not be a bully, and they don't seem to lack any self esteem.

Waka Waka Waka

Well she needs to lose another million. (

Waka Waka Waka

And I say that while taking my pinky nail to my lips..lol..waka waka wakaaaaa

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments