Chris Brown

The Wax Guy Has My Back

2/7/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020613_neil_cobb_launch
The man who could have been the key to Chris Brown's demise is not entirely backing the District Attorney ... saying it's possible Chris waxed the floors at a Virginia Children's Center as part of his probation even though he never saw it happen.

TMZ spoke with Neil Cobb -- who says his statements to the media were taken out of context when he was quoted as saying, "Chris never helped me do floors at the Tappahannock Children’s Center."

Cobb says Chris never cleaned the floors IN COBB'S PRESENCE ... but it doesn't mean he couldn't have done it some other time.

"He mighta did floors ... but he didn't do it with me," Cobb said ... adding, "I never said the guy didn't do his community service."

We broke the story ... the D.A. claims Brown may have lied about completing all of his community service ... but Brown's lawyer Mark Geragos says the accusations are a load of crap.

laffnbear

What else would any attorney say? This is no surprise.

Phreaky

Sounds like once CB knew where conflicting testimony could come from, he knew where to send the check, now dude got some money, he suddenly "thinks" maybe CB was there.
Keep paying people off Chris, you'll eventually get everyone paid off and on your side. Maybe.

Valsgals

You guys are something else. Anything negative about Chris, you guys believe automatically. Anything positive... "He must have paid them off" He cant win.

To ya

I wish everyone would leave Chris brown alone. OMG let him live. ****!

Mumra the Ever Living

If you pay off enough people, you can get away with anything.

Townie

Neil is a great guy. I live in Tappahannock. Neil is a honest hard worker. He was asked if Chris ever worked with him and he said no. I think this interview was 100% the truth. Neil was asked if he saw Chris and he said No, he never said he wasn't there because he doesn't know that answer. He can't say if Chris did his CS there or not because he was not around to witness it. But he stands that he is the only one that did the floors. I feel awful for Neil because he didn't ask for this. All he was asked was if Chris did CS when Neil was around and he said no. Neil does a lot of odd and end jobs so he would not be there are the time to see if Chris was there. This man is not cowering or worried about his job security. He is saying the truth to the full extent of his knowledge. And as for Chris doing his work at the center, his mother does not work there anymore and he did his time after the center was closed.

Evany

The truth will prevail, you will leave this child.

myopinion

He wanted to be in the press...his 15 mins of fame is up!

cecil b carter

I hope chris brown beats the **** out of rihanna .... then they have children and he beats the **** out of his children and his son grows up and he absolutely beats the living **** out of chris brown .... **** them both ..

mobeter3

Yeah. Someone got to him and offered money or threatened him with losing his job.

Nancy

My, my, now the story changes. Do you smell that? It's called money.

tleeg

I guess Chris Brown and his mother got to this guy with a nice fat check

S.

To be fair this guy probably received a paycheck worth 5x his regular salary.

jbeans

Wonder how much hush money he recieved to retract his statement?

Carl

Somebody got handed a big wad of cash yesterday!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments