Dorner's Favorite Celebs:

'SURRENDER'

2/7/2013 11:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020713_handel_to_shooter_launch
Ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner -- the subject of a citywide manhunt -- wrote a rambling manifesto professing his love for dozens of celebrities, and now some of them are coming forward ... begging the fugitive to surrender to police.

L.A. radio personality Bill Handel, from KFI-AM, spoke to us moments ago about Dorner ... and recorded a personal plea for Dorner to turn himself in to authorities.

We also spoke to comedienne Lisa Lampanelli, who Dorner called a "genius," and she made a similar plea.

020713_lampanelli_to_shooter_launch

So far, Dorner is suspected of shooting and killing three people, one of whom was a police officer. Two other officers were injured in the shootings.

Sir Paul McCartney

If everyone with a Gun just shot themselves...then there would'nt be a problem now would it!?

whateveryou

Awful situation. That said I love Lisa's humor. I know some find her caustic but if you give her a chance , very funny. Also comes across really well in interviews. Good that they took the time to do this.

ray

"Lisa Lampanelli, who Dorner called a "genius,"
Well he has his defense already in place
innocent by reason of insanity.

Smoothie33

I hope the guy gets the help he needs. I wonder what his deal is?

Chef Jack Tripper

I can't tell you how yet, BUT I am sure Chris Brown had a part in this.

ray

And the socal cops being like the LAPD,

Because they THOUGHT the cars looked like his

" cops searching for Dorner allegedly shot two people in Torrence, Calif. ,,, A second shooting occurred 25 minutes later involving Torrence police officers, according to the Times.

Pudding Tang

Don't be fooled by Lampanelli's plea. Dorner is celebrity vengeance against the LAPD by proxy.

Sir Paul McCartney

Killing and Guns are so wrong. I still can't express how i felt when John was murdered. I can't believe it. It was crazy. It was anger. It was fear. It was madness. It was the world coming to an end. And it was, 'Will it happen to me next?' I just felt everything. I still can't put into words. Shocking. And I ended up saying, 'It's a drag,' and that doesn't really sum it up."

Kaaka

This KAT got punish in the way of LOSING his JOB because he turn his field officer in who was ABUSING a sick prisoner already in custody.He was made a scapegoat by the LAPD brass for speaking the truth.. since it could lead to MILLIONS they would have to cough up in the lawsuit getting brought against them.

I may now agree on the WARPATH he has taken but i UNDERSTAND.

Majestik

Here we go, every hour, on the hour we'll get a new post about this. Where's the celeb gossip? I can see what TMZ live is going to be like today.

Stretch

Lets hope this guy surrenders. Prayers the victims and their families...However would not be upset if he got Bill Handel before doing so. That guy is the biggest A Hole on the PLANET!

Stretch

Jodi

Turn yourself in.......are you freaking kidding me??? This is a dead man walking. He won't be taken alive. He will kill himself or he will be killed.

toohigh310

is it too soon to request deep cover by dr dre and snoop on a radio station ?

Scary

Well, so much for crazy guy taste. To be expected, I guess.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments