LAPD Cop Killer

Left Messages for Tebow, Charlie Sheen, Larry David

2/7/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0207-christopher-dorner

Ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner -- the accused killer at the center of a citywide manhunt -- posted a rambling message to various celebrities ... including Tim Tebow ... before embarking on his murderous rampage.

The message is part of an "uncensored manifesto" that law enforcement confirms to TMZ was posted to the Internet by Dorner. Besides various threats to police officers and their families ... Dorner --who's now accused of killing 3 people including a cop -- also blogs goodbye messages to his favorite stars, as if he's planning on dying.

His message to Tim Tebow reads:

Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be “Tebowing” when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.

He also included a note to "Inglourious Basterds" star Christoph Waltz:

Christopher Walz, you impressed me in Inglorious Basterds. After viewing Django Unchained, I was sold. I have come to the conclusion that you are well on your way to becoming one of the greats if not already and show glimpses of Daniel Day Lewis and Morgan Freeman-esque type qualities of greatness. Trust me when I say that you will be one of the greatest ever.

Super chef Anthony Bourdain:

Anthony Bourdain, you’re a modern renaissance man who epitomizes the saying “too cool for school”.

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" star Larry David:

Larry David, I agree. 72-82 degrees is way to hot in a residence. 68 , degrees is perfect.

Larry David, Kevin Hart, the late Patrice Oneal, Lisa Lampanelli, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Louis CK, Dave Chapelle, Jon Stewart, Wanda Sykes, Dennis Miller, and Jeff Ross are pure geniuses.

Ellen DeGeneres:

Ellen Degeneres, continue your excellent contribution to entertaining America and bringing the human factor to entertainment. You changed the perception of your gay community and how we as Americans view the LGBT community. I congratulate you on your success and opening my eyes as a young adult, and my generation to the fact that you are know different from us other than who you choose to love. Oh, and you Prop 8 supporters, why the f*ck do you care who your neighbor marries. Hypocritical pieces of sh*t.

Charlie Sheen:

Charlie Sheen, you’re effin awesome.

He continues with the following messages ...

"Jennifer Beals, Serena Williams, Grae Drake, Lisa Nicole-Carson, Diana Taurasi, N’bushe Wright, Brenda Villa, Kate Winslet, Ashley Graham, Erika Christensen, Gabrielle Union, Isabella Soprano, Zain Verjee, Tamron Hall, Gina Carano, America Ferrara, Giana Michaels, Nene, Natalie Portman, Queen Latifah, Michelle Rodriguez, Anjelah Johnson, Kelly Clarkson, Nora Jones, Laura Prepon, Margaret Cho, and Rutina Wesley, you are THE MOST beautiful women on this planet, period. Never settle, professionally or personally."

Dave Brubeck’s “Take Five” is the greatest piece of music ever, period. Hanz Zimmer, William Bell, Eric Clapton, BB King, Bob Marley, Sam Cooke, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Nora Jones, Marvin Gaye, Jay-Z, and the King (Louis Armstrong) are musical prodigies.

Jeffrey Toobin and David Gergen, you are political geniuses and modern scholars. Hopefully Toobin is nominated for the Supreme Court and implements some damn common sense and reasoning instead of partisan bickering. But in true Toobin fashion, we all know he would not accept the nomination.

John and Ken from KFI, never mute your facts and personal opinions. You are one of the few media personalities who speak the truth, even when the truth is not popular. I will miss listening to your discussions.

Dorner also trashed some of his least favorite people, including Cardinal Mahony and the Westboro Baptist Church:

Cardinal Mahoney, you are in essence a predator yourself as you enabled your subordinates to molest multiple children in the church over many decades. May you die a long and slow painful death.

Westboro Baptist Church, may you all burn slowly in a fire, not from smoke inhalation, but from the flames and only the flames.

whateveryou

He sounds totally mental. Even worse than the ones who post the - Wanna work for us ads - all over this site. Sad, but people with serious problems be they mental or emotional tend to shy away from asking for help & then want to focus on anything (or anyone in this case) but their problems.

elle

This guy has no family or friends he wants to shout out? creepy

judy jetson

Bizarre.

Kaaka

This KAT got punish in the way of LOSING his JOB because he turn his field officer in who was ABUSING a sick prisoner already in custody.He was made a scapegoat by the LAPD brass for speaking the truth.. since it could lead to MILLIONS they would have to cough up in the lawsuit getting brought against them.
I may now agree on the WARPATH he has taken but i UNDERSTAND. That department is so CORRUPT.

jokerchick

he's crazy like a fox, too bad he couldn't put his brain to good use instead of murdering people...I'm sure they'll kill him before the snow begins to fall in NYC

Barbielicious

Just finished reading his manifesto...I would have to agree with Kaaka. I do not think there is any justification for murder, but I think ppl should take time to read it...it may open ur eyes a little bit. I don't think this Guy is crazy...I think he was pushed just a little too far...very scary.

flora68

What a RIDICULOUS excuse for a human being.

Hell If I Know

What? No "shout out" to Kobe Bryant and O.J. Simpson? WTF! O.J. was one of football's greatest running backs of all time and a heisman trophy winner. Kobe is the one of the greatest b-ballers of all time. Is he shunning O.J. because he's a murderer and Kobe because he is a rapist? Why not put something in the manifesto about these two brotha's wrongly accused of these heinous crimes? ANOTHER example of the black man being held down by the white (and Asian man).
I hope this wrack job eats it in a hail of bullits...and SOON! This effing wack job thought he could be a cop? I'm sure LAPD had WAY more on this clown than just making false statements. He also tried to strangle another cop who used the "n" word? Gee...I don't know...in ANY job I have EVER HAD, starting with my very first job in fast food, if somebody tried to KILL another employee, they would have a boot in their butt pushing them out the door, plus they would probably have been arrested.
RIP to that young couple he killed and to the officer he killed.

Kookla

There are a lot of cops especially retired cops that have either gone completely insane or have always been. It's te power of having a gun and knowing you can control people with it that brings out the devil and psycho in them

TOGCIADC

On the bright side.... it's one less cop!

Kookla

In no other country I the world Would would messages such as this one be posted. Anything for publicity tmz right? Let's not take Into consideration how many other psychos are reading this, planing some murder plot thinking they would be honored by tmz or another social media outlet for their extreme evil

rebroxanna

He does have good taste in celebrities. That's something.

Kookla

The worst thing to do is for these psycho paths to be played out over and over again by the media. That's what they want. Is part of why they commit such horrible things.

beautifulMya

Oh here we Go.....WhitePeople; Black men, You Thugs..

Cmanson

I hope he takes out the Westbrook baptist church bunch of fucling s***bags