LIPsay Lohan

Lookin' Swell

2/7/2013 7:55 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0207_lindsay_lohan_article_2With her ginger tentacle weave in full effect, a gorgeous Lindsay Lohan arrived freshly plumped to an amfAR event kicking off Fashion Week in NYC on Wednesday.

Well, at least she didn't give the judge any lip last week.

0207_lindsay_lips_years_footer

Columbo

She was way hot in Parent Trap.

taz

I know this being Lindsay, her mirror is otherwise occupied, but damn, look in one occasionally and see that you look like a freak in your TWENTIES!!!! Most celebs don't reach Joan Rivers levels of freak until at least forty. There is no hope of ever coming back for this nut job.

Who the Hell is Khloe

Yeah she looks SwOLLEN!

LISA

Every now and then I feel a massive pang of compassion for Lindsay. Today is one of those days. I never saw the Dr. Phil interview, until today. I didn’t realize Sam Ronson (Lindsay’s ex-girlfriend) wrote and sang the theme song for ‘Mean Girls’, until today. The reality is, as annoyed and frustrated I am about her behavior these past 6 years, I was once rooting for her. She was a beautiful and gifted young woman. I believe Dina was a good person and a great mother, until Lindsay was a young adult. Michael has always been bad.

I still believe Lindsay has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, with alcohol and drug addiction issues. I can see it progressing, to the point of delusion. I also feel her parents are absolutely part of the problem. However, she is still young, and she could get back to the way she was, if she gets some serious help and stays with the program.

If she can do this, then in time, the fillers in her face will eventually deflate. The puffiness from the booze will subside. Her skin will start to look healthy. Her mind, body and spirit will begin to heal. I really hope she ends up doing the lock-down rehab program. THIS is rock bottom, and if she doesn’t do something soon, it may be too late.

Here is the address to Sam Ronson’s song on Youtube. It has pics of her and Lindsay over a period of several years. Maybe someone that knows her can watch this and realize she is on a downward spiral with no end in sight. Enabling her is just the same as killing her. I hope Dina gets help and finally sets a positive example.

BRENDA

the hair...OMG....and how OLD is she...looks about 40 here...puffy ....just horrible!

Reed

Everyone keeps saying she's broke. She's not broke, she can pawn all that crap she has and live off that for a while and use her brainless johns. When she's living out of a car then I'll have a ounce of sympathy for her, probably not. She's the last person who needs to be at amfAR event.

Rocco

When's that sex tape going online? Come on TMZ.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

No need to stand up.because I entered

Harold Brown

Got to keep those lips soft for her blow jobs. How else do you think she is making a living? Surely not by acting!

Lucky_130

The incredible aging woman here is getting older by the minute

6one9

WE all know what LL does with those inflated lips of hers!!! CHA!!

logan

What I would like to know is, do respectable actors acknowledge Lohan (any Lohan) once they enter these venues? I always see her going in or coming out. What happens to her once inside. I suspect all serious and hard working actors run, so as not to get a picture taken standing near her. By the by, she looks like somebody stuck an air pump in her a** and blew her face up. Just sayin.

teri

looks swell...for a broke b!+ch!

Bloo

It freaks me out how bad she looks now... she was a gorgeous girl, but of course she had to mess up her lips like that and is what makes her face look so awful. Pity.

Kelly

Her blush always looks like my 5 year old niece applied it.