Lindsay Lohan

I Gave Myself

Two FAT Lips Because ...

2/7/2013 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

020713_linsay_launch
Lindsay Lohan's super-plumped up lips gave us the perfect platform ... to bust some myths about why guys are attracted to women with big ones -- lips, that is. Prepare to cringe.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

You sometime forget by just looking at her hideous photos, but her voice sounds like she gargles with Drano. And she stinks!

still2easy

Reminds me of Kurt Cobains wife. She looks old and skanky

Cinner

Omg her voice is DEAD.

Alia

so why does she have fat lips? other than the obvious lip injects? I can't listen to her voice...

Mr. Grimm

Damn she has some ugly lips. Lohan still thinks that people care about her and her opinion is credible. I have never found this girl the least bit attractive because of the way she presents herself. She has no class and somebody like Emma Watson at least knows how to act rationally. Lohan, those are some big ugly lips. After about 8 beers shes good for one thing as long as she is the giver.

Paulina1982

I'm sure everyone here isn't flawless either

Daisygirl420

I can say 1 positive thing... I like her hair red

Rogue Warrior

Da H8TURDS have grown fond of my steel toed boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LILOLILICIO*US

thisisme3

I would like to bust her lips with my fist.

Lucky_130

Linday Lohan,
I gave myself two fat lips because...
She is the "Incredible Aging Woman",
WATCH... as she ages right before your very eyes!!!

TatianaShine

Can she get a Lip reduction? Just a little?? Who was her surgeon? HE SUCKS

Suzy Q

I'm insulted that someone would even SUGGEST that Lindsay Lohan could play me in a movie!

Janice Muppet

Ozzie X

As influenced and psychotic as she is and the, you know, baggage. She is quite attractive. I'd he my left hand for one night.

Vinsetta

The thing is, she just got those things inflated and I thought her first priority was to pay Shawn. That flew out the window real quick but anything out of her mouth is a lie. She needed them inflated because she's got a lot of work to do with her clientele in the mid-east in order to pay off her debts. She's so fvcked in the head to look in the mirror and say, "I look great." I'll bet you there are Lindsay Lohan masks for Halloween next year. Bitch has more plastic in that face than a Corvette.

Good riddance!

Good that she is keeping her bill to match up with her overall a-holiness. Soon she'll release a new ripped off version of ChapStick, but fittingly with hemorrhoid cream. She shall name it ChappedAssStick by Hohan. ChapStick will be too busy laughing to sue.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments