Marilyn Manson

Collapses On Stage

in Canada

2/7/2013 6:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020713_marilyn_manson_launch
Scary moment ... well, scarier moment ... during a Marilyn Manson concert in Canada last night when the rocker collapsed on stage during a live concert.

Manson was midway through his hit "Beautiful People" in Saskatoon when he stopped singing, turned to the side ... and keeled over on the stage (scroll to 1:13).

Concertgoers were confused at first ... as the band kept playing ... but soon realized it wasn't a joke when a couple of stagehands rushed in and began to tend to the singer.

There are reports that Manson vomited on the stage ... but it's unclear from the footage.

Manson was eventually helped off the stage. We've got calls in to his people to find out his condition.

Story developing ...

0207_marilyn_manson_performance_footer

Jdawg

Flu !

Gretel

Let me guess, exhaustion and dehydration. A 24-hour crack binge will do that.

starmaker

I was there, it was part of the show from what we could tell.

Joe

He's still alive? Last I saw him, he looked like one of those guys in a sumo suit at a fair.

I think this is a sign to stop playing crappy music.

Menace to society

Bad music makes you feel bad

BB not bb

Very Weird. He collapsed right after saying, "if you live with apes man, it's hard to be clean." It was so dramatic that the band kept playing to the end of the song and the techs were blowing smoke and the crowd was cheering and no one knew the difference.

I wonder if this was an Illuminati hit. Marilyn is totally singing about them in this song. He sings alot about them and their NWO in veiled references. They could have used a focussed energy beam weapon on him and knocked him out.

Apes is a reference to the theory of evolution and how people no longer expect each other to act civlized but merely like animals. They are either fed up with him or maybe he is just too old and overweight to be jumping around so much.

The weird thing is that he looked perfectly fine right before he collapsed. He is alot cooler and more intelligent than most people realize.

Morgan

I was there, i thought it was part of the show?!?! i feel so ripped off i wish he would have just layed off of the achohol just a a bit so he could finish the show

Phreaky

Love him! Hope he's ok.

Sir Paul McCartney

I hope the lads gonna be allright! Rock and Roll can be dangerous sometimes, i've had me close calls throughout the years. I cant give up performing, i dont think i'll ever stop, i dont care what the public says, Sod them! I've never been unemployed me whole life. Wellll...The nearest I came ever to feeling unemployed was when the Beatles split up and it became like a deep kind of emptiness in my soul. It really made me very frightened. I thought, 'Oh God, it's gone, it's slipping from underneath me!' I felt like the bottom was falling out. And it did make me think, 'I bet this is the way it feels like to be unemployed.' and now I hear guys talking on the tele and they're very accurately describing the feeling I had. It depresses me not having anywhere to go. You sit at home, start boozing and you stop shaving and you think... I went through all of that. So I say, why not get people to do something for their dole money, get them employed in schemes where at least there is some light at the end of the tunnel, where they'd learn some kind of skill. One of my cousins went to one of the Government schemes but apparently it was a farce.

Michelle2012

Wow, very creative music. He's quite the artist !
Gave me a headache just looking at this !

William j

Good I hope the freak dies!!

Pudding Tang

Well Anti-Christ wannabes get tired too.

BB not bb

I am scared. I have a funny feeling that he is dead. Why has there been no further word since last night? Sometimes people do suddenly drop dead. I don't know if it was a pill someone slipped him or something else.

All he did was kneel down as he does, then he fell over and collapsed.

Barkingboy

Bad blow!

Ozzie X

Oh noes! Yelling into a microphone and convulsing on stage take their toll when you get older. He may have fainted from lack of oxygen to the brain.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments