Tony Danza

Divorced

Officially The Boss ... OF HIMSELF

2/7/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207_tony_danza_01
Tony Danza
and his estranged wife can finally go on with their lives ... because TMZ has learned, the long-separated couple is officially divorced.

TMZ broke the story ... Danza filed for divorce from Tracy Danza in 2011 after 24 years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences." In the divorce docs, Danza claimed the couple had been separated since 2006.

Tony and Tracy have two daughters.

Yesterday, a judge finally made the split official ... after the case languished in divorce court for nearly two years.

0208_tony_danza_alone_footer

Truth

Not a nice guy. Screw him!

lynda

Kardashian shoud get his lawyer

bearforce1

I think he seems like a really nice guy.

Phishie from Philly

I guess that teacher job didnt work out for you. That show was a fraud and you made North East High School look like it was down town. What, north east Philly wasn't good enough for you to have on the show. Why did you like 22 miles away from the school. There are 1000 of nice high end apts, condos, or houses that you could have rented.
Can't stanza Danza. O ya, you wouldn't even shake hands with anyone. You wanted Philly to open up to you and you made it seem that you were helping everyone. Your fake crying was hilarious. You would act like you were wipeing your eyes when you were actually pushing your eyeballs in to make them tear up. You are a phony pony and I'm glad you didn't do the show at Lincoln High school. Slyvester Stallone and I wouldn't let that happen.
Phishie from Philly

OLDERBLUE

Why di you deliberately pick this terrible picture of him here..?? Does it go along with your biased view of his culpability..??

Criss

Thoughts and prayers

Dick

Tony was once asked to play horse. The guy that asked tony played the front end and Tony played himself.

wjb

another geezer who won't sit down

LizzieBlueEyes

One lucky man. ZERO talent, including an inability to speak well or clearly, a total JERK behind the scenes,and yet, very, very rich.

bring back recent posts

>>> I always liked him..and whenever he was on talk shows always spoke with such love for his family and children..I wish them all the best with the rest of their lives..seems amicable..and their laundry wasn't displayed like it is now in 2013..then again..the Kardashian Katastrophy that started all this epidemic..didn't exist..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..the good old days....now...if ur at the top of the laundry list..u make zillions...sad

eddie v

All you wanna bees, work on yourselves, then you can stop fantasizing, about carrying His Jock Strap!

Georgiagirl

I like Tony Danza. He's a great actor and he's just never been one to cause trouble. I love Taxi and Who's The Boss. I haven't seen anything with him in years. Think I'll check and see what I can find.

eddie v

Yeah you Danzas haters see what you look like @ 62 you couldnt carry his jock strap!!!!!!

Celebrity Tampon

I wonder what Angeler thinks of this.

eddie v

Hey david post your picture when your 62 lets see how graciously you have aged, NOT

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments