Bobbi Kristina

PUFF & PASS

One Year After Whitney's Death

2/8/2013 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

0208_bobbi_kristina_smoking_launch_v2Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina and her BF were double-teaming a hand-rolled cigarette in Atlanta yesterday ... almost one year to the day Whitney died from a drug overdose.

It's unclear what's inside the rolling paper -- but c'mon.

It's interesting, considering Whitney's mother Cissy Houston has been vocal about her concerns that Bobbi Kristina could follow Whitney's path into drug abuse unless she drastically changes her life.

Bobbi's been at war with her grandmother for months ... and recently slammed Cissy for writing a tell-all book about Whitney.

Whitney passed away on Feb. 11, 2012 after going on a drug binge that included coke, pills and marijuana.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

James B.

Whitney did not die from an overdose....please get the facts straight.

dbates2013

I SENT TMZ THE FOLLOWING TIP WEEKS AGO. I GUESS IT WASN'T IMPORTANT:

MAYOR ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA CONNECTED TO ANOTHER LOS ANGELES HOUSING DEPARTMENT SCANDAL???

PHILIP J. LANCE, Episcopal minister; Founder, President and Executive Director of PUEBLO NUEVO DEVELOPMENT [a nonprofit community development corporation]; CO-FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF CAMINO NUEVO CHARTER ACADEMY, MAYOR ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA’S PRIZE EDUCATIONAL MODEL [a California Distinguished School given control of two schools under LAUSD’s Public Schools Choice Initiative]; owner and/or manager of at least one apartment complex since 2006, etc., IGNORED a January 2012 MOLD REPORT DO***ENTATION OF HIGH LEVELS OF MOLD SPORES in one tenant’s apartment, then, illegally, retaliated forcing that approximately 30-year tenant and her family out of the apartment.

Out of an eleven-unit apartment building all of the apartments appear to have some kind of “dust” problem, with doctor recommended air purifiers in a minimum of three apartments for: (1) a tenant who was having allergic reactions; (2) a tenant who had heart surgery; and, (3) the health of a newborn baby. In at least two apartments there are tenants with asthma problems, and, to say nothing of the other tenants, at least one other tenant appears to have some kind of health problem. Two new sets of unsuspecting tenants arrived in 2012 after Philip J. Lance became aware of this particular mold/mold spore problem. March 2012 the above-mentioned 30-year tenant was diagnosed with the irreversible “Obstructive Pulmonary Disease”, a major killer of Americans, and, advised to move out of her apartment. One of her dogs died April 2012. Her mold reports include the deadly Rhizopus and Aspergillus among the many mold spores identified: “Some Aspergillus spp. produce various mycotoxins. These mycotoxins, by chronic ingestion, have proven to possess carcinogenic potential particularly in animals.”

Before the end of November 2012, the offices of LOS ANGELES CITY COUNCIL President Herb Wesson, County of Los Angeles Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas and County of Los Angeles Chairman of the Board of Supervisors Zev Yaroslavsky had been contacted about the COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH and the LOS ANGELES HOUSING DEPARTMENT, all TO NO AVAIL.

Supporting Evidence: Reports, Photographs, Letters, Court Records, Etc.

dbates2013

WE LOVE YOU WHITNEY!

SOMEONE LOVES YOU HERE

You lived your life.
I lived my life.
Like two ships we passed somewhere in time.
You touched my life,
Enriched my life.
And, for one brief moment we shared paradise.
Know that … someone loves you here.

You went your way.
I went mine.
But we shared special moments that stayed.
So many stayed.
I hope that you know and knew
Know that … someone loves you here.

No words can ever say.
No thought can ever imagine
Just how much you’ve meant, and mean, to me.
Thank you for the memories, the warmth, the passion.
Thank you for so many things you never thought would matter.
And, all the good you have done.
I’m so thankful that you were born.

When I’m feeling sad.
When I’m feeling blue.
I’ll just close my eyes and think of you.
With love, peace, and, happiness,
I’ll remember you.
Know that … someone loves you here.

You, my experience, you transcended time.
You transcend all of time.
Know that … someone here loves you.
Someone will always love you.
Know that … someone loves you here.

© 2009

IMO

.....and will grandma also blame others for BKB's use? I mean it's obvious from the above pictures she's being forced, just like her mama, into it.

loco_joko

Crack is wack!!

funnychick

That chick is ugly handsome

aaliyah

we love u bobbi! and miss u whitney. pray for her. sending love may god surround and help comfort her and give her strength!!

NNCDRMR

YOU GUYS ARE NUTS. LOTS OF PEOPLE SMOKE THOSE CIGS. THEY CONTAIN STEAM AND ARE FOR GIVING UP SMOKING. HARVEY STOP BUTTING IN WHEN PEOPLE ARE TALKING. DON'T YOU KNOW THATS RUDE? SOO ANNOYING!

Burd Turggler

anyone else think dude is puffin n dreamin of a big payday?

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13