Bobbi Kristina

PUFF & PASS

One Year After Whitney's Death

2/8/2013 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

0208_bobbi_kristina_smoking_launch_v2Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina and her BF were double-teaming a hand-rolled cigarette in Atlanta yesterday ... almost one year to the day Whitney died from a drug overdose.

It's unclear what's inside the rolling paper -- but c'mon.

It's interesting, considering Whitney's mother Cissy Houston has been vocal about her concerns that Bobbi Kristina could follow Whitney's path into drug abuse unless she drastically changes her life.

Bobbi's been at war with her grandmother for months ... and recently slammed Cissy for writing a tell-all book about Whitney.

Whitney passed away on Feb. 11, 2012 after going on a drug binge that included coke, pills and marijuana.

mad nan

Unfortunately, this girl will go down the wrong road.

goatman

What's new. It is a family deal.

Dee

What do you expect look at the crowd her mom ran around with. Money doesn't buy you class or dignity and self respect. Yeah keep your head up girl? lol loser with mom's $$. Oh and is Fompra Winfey going to save her now? Oh she is black ..she will.

Dee

ooops I am afraid Al Sharpton might intervene now with my comment. LMAO I blame it on her mom's raising her the way she did.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/08/bobbi-kristina-smoking-whitney-houston-death/#ixzz2KPX2pq4w
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Dee

Sissy missy whatever, making $$$ off a book deal about her drug daughter? What an opportunity!!! The roaches coming out of the woodwork now. Stay in Newark with your mink coat and Coach bags...oh and Dior (fake ones you buy off the street) glasses. You see them all over now.

BellaJ

Was no one on here young and crazy once? I know I was stupid crazy wild from 18-21 and sometimes I look back and think about how much fun I had! Those were some amazing times! Guess what? I don't drink, smoke or do any drugs. I'm a very responsible adult now who got all the partying out of my system at a young age. I don't think her behavior is unlike most people's at her age! JMO!!!

Rindy

You are heading the wrong way Bobbi. Stand with your blood. Your Grandmother is concerned for you, and you well being. I really hope you dont end up like your beautiful Mom.

palchem

media bull**** once again. If she was sitting at a table in a restaurant having dinner with a glass of wine would they say she was doing drugs. Leave her alone and leave pot alone!!! irresponsible journalism it's what the media is all about.

Mei

No real surprise here. Mom and Dad apparently trained her well. It is just a matter of time before she
does herself in as her mom did.

sieben13

What a Ass , she hasn't learned anything

bull

Say this poor kid has been around drugs forever . What do you expect ? Her father used to beat her poor mother all the time. Her mother does share some of the blame for being so stupid ,and taking it . What a mess this is what they produced .

ctw241

Classy pair!

john johnson

wow, a 19 year old kid hooked on drugs! so whos her dentist...issac yankum?

Gayle

Is anyone surprised? The child was exposed to this behavior watching her parents her entire life. It will be a miracle if she doesn't end up just like her mother. Most kids growing up in this kind of sick environment mirror their parents, while some feel good enough about themselves to avoid detrimental behavior. I doubt very much whether this young woman loves herself enough to avoid the pitfalls of drug abuse and addiction. I hope I'm wrong.

Bob Johnson

It's a cigarette. Or it could be those herbal cigarettes too.