« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kate Upton

Oops, TMZ Spoils Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover

2/8/2013 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208-kate-upton-sports-illustrated
Memba when TMZ published those pics of Kate Upton in a really tiny bikini in the middle of Antarctica??? Turns out we TOTALLY SCOOPED the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition's cover!!!!!

Ooops!!!

Earlier today, the super-secret cover was leaked to the Internet ... featuring Kate in the middle of the frozen antarctic tundra ... a shoot they TRIED to keep under wraps.

We published the pics back in December, right around the time they were shot -- when the temp dipped down to 35 BELOW.

But Kate braved the elements like a stud -- and it totally paid off.

And now we have another reason to look at our candid shots from the glacial "set" ... as if we really needed one.

1214_kate_upton_bikini_photos_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Truth

If Kate can make the cover of the Swim Suit Edition then so can Bobby Christina! lol

Circean313

"Like a stud"? REALLY?? It sounds more like she braved the elements like a WOMAN! Not a prissy girl, a real woman. We tend to be of tougher stock. LOL Read "The Female of the Species" some day!

Michael

Wow....a lot of haters on my Kate today TMZ people!!? (most of you that hate her are either middle-aged overweight women or your gay....I bet even HARVEY thinks Kate is hot!!) She is not too big..not too small...she is just right!! TY for the pics TMZ. Most of the time, I appreciate you and your team. This is one of them I sincerely appreciate. : )

brainscan

Brainscan why you kill those murdering liars? Because I did not lie them and they did not like me and besides I heard sounds of torture from a girl so entered into battle. You might have done the same it was not my fault....

Wes

Shes so out of shape!

elilan

I"m sorry, I just don't get it. For her age, she is really saggy & could use some time in the gym. Compared to SI models of the past -- she's nothing special. If you take her out of swimsuits and see her in a dress she is completely unremarkable. Trot out a 40-something Stephanie Semour to show her how it's done.

Mudman

If you have a big gut, no ass, and have a person whose fulltime job is to paint your face you are not PRETTY!

Mudman

She has a big gut, no ass and no muscle tone

Annie

Not a flattering pic.

musiclvr224

If she were just an average girl and not famous no one would consider her fat. If a girl thinks she is fat then she is either jealous or obsessed with being stick thin. If a guy calls her fat...well you must be blind and would you really pass up at a chance with her? I seriously doubt it.

brainscan

I tell myself I was doing alright but wild man's world is crying in pain so afraid of wonder and afraid of me so I go crazy on you....

CareerGirl

I don't get it. She has the average body of every other white girl in America... o well

KanyeWest

She's hot

Corlett Benn

Isn't it summer in Southern Hemisphere. No way it was -35 degrees. She'd have frostbite... Think about it!

Corlett Benn

Pretty face, but out of shape, really. Too young to have no tone.