« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kate Upton

Oops, TMZ Spoils Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover

2/8/2013 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208-kate-upton-sports-illustrated
Memba when TMZ published those pics of Kate Upton in a really tiny bikini in the middle of Antarctica??? Turns out we TOTALLY SCOOPED the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition's cover!!!!!

Ooops!!!

Earlier today, the super-secret cover was leaked to the Internet ... featuring Kate in the middle of the frozen antarctic tundra ... a shoot they TRIED to keep under wraps.

We published the pics back in December, right around the time they were shot -- when the temp dipped down to 35 BELOW.

But Kate braved the elements like a stud -- and it totally paid off.

And now we have another reason to look at our candid shots from the glacial "set" ... as if we really needed one.

1214_kate_upton_bikini_photos_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

True Blood

This girl is so over-rated and she is to darn fat to be modeling anything. When she says her prayers at night she better thank the Lord and Baby Jesus she is white.

Valentina1

FYI....your man still secretly thinks she looks better than you! Ha ha ha

who-me

fat rectangles are not hot

KanyeWest

You can't get any better than this

Non-believer

Not fat for a normal person, but large for a SI model

Brittx

i know shes good looking and all but seeing her with a size or two down in bikinis is just getting boring. rly? u wanna show ur boobs all the time?

crh216

I personally think she overrated. I appreciate the fact she not anorexic, but she's got the oddest body. She is basically all boobs. She has no waist and has no muscle tone either. With all the beautiful woman out there why is she enamored? I don't get it.

Chgo411

Nice boobs....everything else mehhh. I've seen better, I've seen worse. SI model worthy probably not but maybe they are going after the more natural, approachable look. Women can relate to her body and it's flaws (everyone has them). In the past the SI models are so perfect looking maybe it turned woen off to the magazine.

lee

Gain a few more pounds and she'll make a beautiful plus size.

brainscan

Harvey it would not be fair now for you know my weakness..

Shaunie

Why are people saying for a normal person? She's not in shape. I think she's pretty but honey please workout more.

TJ

She has that cute,"little girl" face, that men seem to like. Kind of like Christie Brinkley. Her middle is thick & flabby ,like someone who has had a baby. However,the stylers hid it very well , to make an appealing photo. Don't think she would make PlayB. How do you know she didn't have breast implants? She is fine though.

brainscan

Igor please release the Dragon that you love from the the San gabriel mountains that my imaginary friend Harvey lives under...

whocares

This girl makes me bi. I would totally play with her boobies. I suppose my husband could watch. Call me Kate. Hahahaha

brainscan

Well why should not my heart feel her good boobs?