Lindsay Lohan

Doing Penthouse

2/8/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0208_linday_lohan_01
Lindsay Lohan
is NOT slumming it in NYC ... quite the opposite, she's livin' pretty in a penthouse.

There are reports out Lindsay is living at her mom Dina's Long Island home, but it's not true. We've learned she's staying at her friend's SoHo apartment. The friend is letting Lindsay stay there rent free until she finds a place of her own.

And the friend hasn't set any deadlines for moving.

Good thing it's rent free, 'cause Lindsay should save her cash so she can pay Shawn Holley ... at least that's what we think.

ketjo

Sorry Slug.....
You ain't ran any body off........I just got tired of stepping in Slug shyt and ruining my shoes....Had to burn the damn things every time it happened because of the smell..........and their hasn't been anything worth commenting on that hasn't been said...She does the same old things all over and over again like a mule walking in traces around the cane crusher all you do is dangle a dollar in front of her nose and she will follow it around and around and around for hours thinking she can catch it....LOL.......Love those AmFar photos of her....Looks like a used up hooker higher then a jet on something....posing that slack slagging body like she was Kate Upton or something and unlike that covershot of Kate TMZ is running with the photoshopped photo which makes her head half the size of her body ....Lindsay photos shows her fase UNphoto shopped with her face twice the size for her body.......LOL.....If anybody thinks she looks good in those photos are complete idiots or are blind as a bat.........or slug in your case....
S H A K E ! S H A K E ! ....HERE LITTLE SLUG I GOT SOME NICE SALT FOR YOU..........

tellmeaboutit

Blohan doesn't have a home. She's a squirrel, going from tree to tree, gathering nuts along the way. She calls the trees "friends" and the nuts are everything she can beg, borrow, or steal while she's there. Now that mommy has papers supposedly hung on her fence saying foreclosure coming, Blo's gotta get in gear and shovel some nuts in a hurry!
And now that pesky blizzard coming into the east coast. Well, maybe the turbanators can line up at her "free" penthouse and she can make up time while the snow flies. Suck it up, girl!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hey GC, on Dlisted's Afternoon Crumbs, I saw this little nugget and thought of you.

"Things that don't make sense: Brett Ratner is producing a Farmville TV show - Videogum"

We know SOMEONE who will be quite pleased . . . .

Grandma Cracker

Saying a prayer for all the east coast posters tonight, Nikki, Sez, Jay, Seamus, RC and all. Stay safe, stay warm and don't forget to check on elderly neighbors please.................

ilovethecolorgray

worth 3 million a movie now living with a friend. definitely somekind of drug. what does she use OUT OF THIS WORLD.

Nonsense

I'm pretty sure it's not "free". With no moral compass and a blossoming drug habit, I'm sure they have worked out some type of payment arrangement.

janet

Lindsay Lohan still can't get her lies stright. From California to New York.

Anyone getting hit by Mother Nature?

Reg

Please stay safe all on the East Coast. xx

HannahF

I was in Boston during the infamous Blizzard of 78 and now I'm in SoCal with some nutjob running around killing people. I'll take the blizzard. (to be fair I was a 'yout' as My Cousin Heller would say and thus didn't need to worry about getting to work, property damage, etc.)

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hope all our east coasters have their power and have just shut down tmz for the night and are tucked snug as a bug in a rug. I guess its just us west coasters and Regi.

Liss

Hmmm.... apparently this 'friend' (hello- there aren't any!!) hasn't heard/read about what a pig she is, and how she's constantly trashing places she stays....

HannahF

Maddy--Regi is actually a West Coaster as well--just on a different continent.

HannahF

Face it. Lindsay threads have become the equivalent of Dlisted's Open Post. Hate away but we are not going anywhere!!!!

janet

Cracker, lighten up. Mother nature will always be Mother nature.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

My mother just called me and they interrupted Dateline with 'Breaking News', (I'm watching the dvr) and she said there was a ticker at the bottom of the screen that said "Although they're continuing to search for Dorner in Big Bear, the Burbank Police Dept. was put 'on alert'". For real, now I'm scared.