Lindsay Lohan

Doing Penthouse

2/8/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0208_linday_lohan_01
Lindsay Lohan
is NOT slumming it in NYC ... quite the opposite, she's livin' pretty in a penthouse.

There are reports out Lindsay is living at her mom Dina's Long Island home, but it's not true. We've learned she's staying at her friend's SoHo apartment. The friend is letting Lindsay stay there rent free until she finds a place of her own.

And the friend hasn't set any deadlines for moving.

Good thing it's rent free, 'cause Lindsay should save her cash so she can pay Shawn Holley ... at least that's what we think.

Diamond Goddess!

Only the TRICKIN'-EST asshoes LIVE with their dealers!!!!
(The Blohan LOLs nevah end...)

Suzy Q

Believe it or not, Forbes did an article about the TMZ headline for this story! (and branding) The only thing I found interesting in the article was this snippet (because I never really thought about it):

(I also got a new avi out of it...I think)

"This actually got me thinking about one of the other “Great Issues” of our time: what the heck is a “TMZ,” anyway? No doubt, TV watchers and internet users run into it a lot. So they know what those letters represent. I’ve never liked it as a trademark. It makes no sense to me, nor does it really have any cachet. The closest association I can make is TMZ=DMZ. To people of some generations, that abbreviation is readily understood to mean “De-Militarized Zone,” because not a day would go by when you would not see or hear about “the DMZ” in the news.

Is this intended? No. It’s supposed to evoke the “Thirty Mile Zone,” a show-biz term for the radius from the production location to the studio site. I can make myself understand their logic in using this name, but I still don’t like it. And I really don’t know (unless TMZ plays up this idea on their site or TV show) if readers/viewers get it."

Hot Farts

**** Dorner!! My house is like fort bloody knox c'mon by my security screens and I wil blow ma nose at you and you will receive (yes its back) a French taunting!!!

Reg

Sounds Of Silence, (Simon and Garfunkel)
Hello Lindsay My Old Friend Ive come to gack
with you again.
You left me with a disease, of which you live with ease.
Your duck lips still remain.,
Whithin the sounds of silence.

Reg

Open invite to Marvin and all of your alters.
Would love to have you all here in OZ, I will gladly escort you out to the middle of nowhere and let you fend for yourself. 60C in the shade on a good day. or perhaps you would rather hang here and be the good little Troll that you are? Your choice dear.

James25

Well first of all, shame on TMZ for the misleading headline. For a second I got excited that Lindsay was going to be nude in Penthouse magazine. Turns out Lindsay is living in an actual penthouse. Secondly, I'll just reiterate my previous comments about Lindsay needing to be wise with her money. Lindsay reportedly made $2 million in 2012. Now that is enough money to pay the IRS, her lawyer, and buy a nice house. So Lindsay has to start prioritizing how she spends her money so that she doesn't always end up in these financial messes.

LK

TEAM RAMBO !!!
HATE ME IF U WANT 2 .

Marvin

The United States Coast Guard's Helicopter Interdiction Tactical Squadron and Law Enforcement Detachments use versions of the Barrett M107 to disable the engines of go-fast boats carrying illegal drugs. Barrett M82 rifles have also attracted attention from civilian law enforcement agencies; they have been adopted by the New York City Police Department as well as the Pittsburgh Police. If it becomes necessary to immobilize a vehicle, a .50 BMG round in the engine block will shut it down quickly. If it is necessary to breach barriers, a .50 BMG round will penetrate most commercial brick walls and concrete blocks.

Marvin

Lindsay Lohan Does Penthouse
Marvin, lets hope he has a laser target right on your fat arse. Nice knowing you imbecile. (NOT)

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/member/just-another-person-with-nothing-better-to-do-than-post-comments-on-this-site/#ixzz2KOOsu0lC
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Suzy Q

Congrats Cheryl A!

Your remark (comment #3) was highlighted on the side bar on the right. (Scroll down until you see it). Thought I'd post about it in case you missed it.

Reg

Marvin and all of it's alters are certified TMZ staff.

Michael Kennedy

Lindsy would be a multi, multi, multi, millonare today were it not for her enabling dooshbag mother!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I can see a foreclosure soon.....but it's far from being a "mansion."

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

MARVIN

Last comment before I fart out of this perverted fourth dimension know as Haterville.
--------
MARVIN

ok i'M A LIAR THIS IS MY LAST POS....GOOD BYE gc HAD FUN TALKING TO YOU, i KNOW YOU'RE NOT A hATER

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

REGINA PHALANGE

Marvin, lets hope he has a laser target right on your fat arse.
--------
Hell, he wouldn't need to even target an ass THAT size. Just aim somewhere in the vicinity of northeast.